Respected Contributor

Re: closed neck hoodie, Isaac ? It's 91 degrees.

I think people forget just how large this country is and how many climates we have.  What seems strange for your tiny piece of the country may be just right for someone in another place.

We see the same kinds of complaints in the fall and early winter about sandals and sleeveless.  If it is freezing in one place, it could be 90 degrees in another.

Honored Contributor

I'm still buying and wearing hoodies!! I just bought one the other day! It's certainly hasn't warmed up around where I live. It's been in the 60's and we are creaping into the 70's next week. Yippee!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I shake my head when people assume that their weather is the whole country's weather.  It's 68 here and only partially sunny, so sweatshirt weather.  After the sun goes down it will be ten degrees cooler, so leather jacket weather.   The constant "that's why sales are down" is going to get nauseating as time goes on....LOL    QVC should create a new board for QVC Haters.  

Honored Contributor

We were camping last weekend.  While it was hot, humid and sunny during the day, it was very chilly at night.  By the time the sun started to set, we were all in sweatshirts.

Respected Contributor

I was in Ocean City, MD last week. Temps during the day were upper 70's, sunny & warm. At night it got down into the 50's. Add in the ocean winds, and it was pretty chilly. People were wearing hoodies, jackets, one boy even wrapped himself up in a fleece blanket while on the boardwalk. It's still hoodie weather for many of us, especially in the evenings and early mornings. And if you take public transit, usually the AC is cranked up nice and cold - I've been known to carry a sweater or light jacket with me while riding.

Honored Contributor

Well, it’s been hot here, but I wore a hoodie over my short sleeve tee to the grocery store yesterday. Freezing in there. And, as others have posted, lots of varied temps in our country. Sometimes I forget that when I see them selling hoodies, sweaters, jackets, etc. when it is hot where I live. 

Trusted Contributor

Sometimes he will be showing an item,pretty colors,He he will say 0h this color black my favorite,he comes out with very strange ideas for fashion.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I shake my head when people assume that their weather is the whole country's weather.  It's 68 here and only partially sunny, so sweatshirt weather.  After the sun goes down it will be ten degrees cooler, so leather jacket weather.   The constant "that's why sales are down" is going to get nauseating as time goes on....LOL    QVC should create a new board for QVC Haters.  

@chrystaltree If they created a new board for qvc haters there would hardly be anybody left here.  

Contributor

It's supposed to snow on Mount Washington today.  I know that many people do not have the opportunity to travel around our beautiful country and see how different it is from their small part of it.  I'm going to assume that you are one of those people.