Highlighted
Valued Contributor

before you buy any clarks shoes check their own websight first they are cheaper there. I think they give qvc the left over and charge the full price. some of the new styles they say they just get in are already on sale on their websight.

Honored Contributor

@tockerman

Thanks for the reminder tockerman.  It's always good to shop around :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I think they have special styles just for QVC - probably lesser quality. Last night the rep said this is a style I can't even get except here at QVC. I ONLY buy my Clarks at the Clarks shoe store at the mall where I can try them on.

Honored Contributor

Absolutely worth a try -  although frequently QVC gets a color not available elsewhere.  I don't care a whit when it's the color of a vacuum cleaner, but I do when it's shoes or handbags - actually anything I'd wear.

I'm long past the years when all I could most often afford was a black shoe and a brown one -  and hoping I never land there again.

Honored Contributor

It is also a good idea to check Amazon for Clarks . Depending on the size and color you want,

you can really get a good deal.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I think they have special styles just for QVC - probably lesser quality. Last night the rep said this is a style I can't even get except here at QVC. I ONLY buy my Clarks at the Clarks shoe store at the mall where I can try them on.

Didn't you relate a story about buying a pair of Clark's tassel loafers from QVC?  You said you liked the first pair so much you purchased a second pair in another color. QVC made good on them when the tassel fell off.

Esteemed Contributor

A few weeks ago I purchased a pair of booties at Clark's website for less than half the cost QVC is selling them.  I agree to check Clark's first before ordering.

Respected Contributor

Both shoebuy and shoes dot com are having a 30% off sale today.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@151949 wrote:

Didn't you relate a story about buying a pair of Clark's tassel loafers from QVC?  You said you liked the first pair so much you purchased a second pair in another color. QVC made good on them when the tassel fell off.

Yes I did and it was a bad mistake wasn't it. Once and done - never again. I already had those shoes in 2 colors and wanted them in burgundy so I thought since I had them and knew my size  yada yada -- bad mistake.

Esteemed Contributor

Why was it a mistake if they fixed or replaced them.  The tassel does not affect the fit!