Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
chaz has his 3 beautiful labs w/ him tonite & i'm just wondering if he travels from cali by private plane...i can't imagine them traveling in the harsh cargo of commercial airlines...
Honored Contributor
I was listening to him on Radio Andy a few days ago. He said he was leaving to go to Pennsylvania to pick up a new puppy.

He said everyone has been asking him when he was getting a new puppy and that he’s been watching a special puppy and now it’s time to go get her.

It was Jeff Lewis show. I used to listen all the time when I’m in my car but hadn’t listened in months.

A lot of people don’t care for Jeff Lewis but I’ve always liked him. I like people who don’t play games. They call “it” (whatever ‘it’ is) out).

Jeff does that. I know he can be mean but the wonderful thing about life that there’s the option to change the station (which I can do).

So about Chaz…Jeff wanted to invite him to a party but when he (Chaz) comes he want him to bring him (Jeff) one of his hair dryers.

Then this cussed how good they are. Chaz said they’re 1/2 the price of a “D” ( he said D) hair dryer. Jeff wanted it for free.

It was a fun back and forth between 2 good friends.

I have to drive at least 1 & 1/2 hrs to my Drs I enjoy listening to a variety of radio stations.

If this has already been discussed I apologize as I just decided to check in on some of my favorite people (all of you). Here’s hoping everyone is safe and happy.

Life is what we decide to make it♥️☃️