ccb linen shirt sizing

[ Edited ]

interested in the shirt

but the sizing does it run large?

according to "click here " I need a petite xxs

the chest at armpit for the xs reg is 40 

going to pass too many variables

Valued Contributor

In my experience, linen always seems to run large, I think it's meant to look loose and 

beachy. It stretches some too. I would size down.

Respected Contributor

In my experience with that shirt, I got my normal size and kept it but after washing and hanging to dry, I wished I had ordered one size up.

Honored Contributor

Yes, they run big.  Most of her clothing does.  

Honored Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

In my experience, linen always seems to run large, I think it's meant to look loose and 

beachy. It stretches some too. I would size down.

TY

not sure there is much to go from pxxs 

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

In my experience with that shirt, I got my normal size and kept it but after washing and hanging to dry, I wished I had ordered one size up.

interesting 

Valued Contributor
I have 2 of these shirts but had to size up from an xs to a small to have some room. I felt they ran close to the body and short so I had to send them back for a size bigger. I like a little room with the button down styles. It all depends on how you like the style.
Respected Contributor

The price now is what the TSV price was.  I ordered the extra small petite in this top and fit me well.  No problem with laundry.  

My size in tops is either extra small or small and depends on chest mesurements for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear 

I have this CCB shirt in three solid colors. I wear a 6 in numbered sizes and the xs fits me perfectly.  I have washed them in cold water and hung to dry - no change in size. They're much softer than 100% linen because they are a blend.  

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@jackthebear 

I have this CCB shirt in three solid colors. I wear a 6 in numbered sizes and the xs fits me perfectly.  I have washed them in cold water and hung to dry - no change in size. They're much softer than 100% linen because they are a blend.  

good to know

I didn't order as the sizing was too all over the place according to the size charts I could be xxxp or xxx regular

such a cute shirt tho