Valued Contributor

she is showing some pj and she says she would wear them to the food store? come on would you go out in your pj you can tell those are pj? 

Honored Contributor

Re: carylon gracie

[ Edited ]

I did not see that but I heard hosts on another shopping channel talk about how they would wear a zip up robe they were presenting all around town. One said she wore it to the movies the night before! lol... 

I think they are nuts but I am sure many people do that. Years ago my jaw dropped when I was running errands & saw someone wearing a shortie PJ set identical to one I owned! 

Regular Contributor

I was half listening, but I understood her referring to the Bermuda short bottoms being cute enough to wear out.

Honored Contributor

I really am growing weary of the Carole Hochman pj presentations.  They're on about as often as Vionic lately.  There's no way in the world I'd spend that much on something in which to sleep.  I don't need little jackets and two lengths of pants for sleeping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

No, I wouldn't wear pjs to the grocery store no matter how cute.

Respected Contributor

A couple of years ago, I'd occasionally see people (men and women) out and about in pjs. Maybe that fad has passed.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I really am growing weary of the Carole Hochman pj presentations.  They're on about as often as Vionic lately.  There's no way in the world I'd spend that much on something in which to sleep.  I don't need little jackets and two lengths of pants for sleeping.

I'm with you!  I don't care for pajamas anyway, can't stand being restricted while I sleep and pajamas just twist and turn and I feel like I'm being hog tied....  I know she has little cotton nightgowns but I don't like those either because they "stick" and I'm always wrestling with them.....  I wear slinky polyester (Horrors!) but I'm always chilled when I go to bed at night and a little polyester slinky gown feels good to me .... and I never have to "fight" with them.....

TMI?  LOL... probably... Woman Wink

Give me (pleeeeease) Stan Herman's robes in the old fleece that isn't mushy.....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Smiley Very Happy No, and I don't believe Carolyn Gracie would either. Just another sales pitch.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Re: carylon gracie

[ Edited ]

It was a three-piece item with cute floral knee length bermuda pants.  She was referring to the bermudas. Very cute, and if I were to be in warm weather, I'd wear them.  I've seen a lot of Summertime florals (shorts/burmudas/capris/etc. being advertised just about everywhere.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels the same way about these PJ presentations.  Both the vendor and hosts practically tell people to wear these items in public.  In my town there are many women who are wearing PJs in public!  I can not believe that.  I'm assuming they leave the house without showering or bathing in something they wore all night.  Ugh.