Honored Contributor

carole hochman coming to hsn

interesting news via the homeshoppingista blog.

carole hochman is coming to hsn.

Hochman’s company is a unit of Naked Brand Group Inc. According to HSN’s press release, Hochman left as chief creative officer of her eponymous firm Carole Hochman Design Group in 2013, so it appears to us that her old company is providing product for QVC, under her name.

But it’s the new company that she joined in 2014, Naked, that is working with HSN.

https://homeshoppingista.wordpress.com/2016/11/19/carole-hochman-bringing-her-jammies-to-hsn-from-qv...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: carole hochman coming to hsn

Interesting, @sunshine45. HSN is getting more variety day by day.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this. Wonder if this means her pieces will be phased out on Q. I just hope the fabric and designs will be more in line with what she originally offered on Q. Have to say last year or so have not been very pleased with the Q offerings. SIzing off and fabric not the greatest. I returned the last couple items with this name and stopped ordering. Agree HSN is getting better all the time.
Valued Contributor

I've noticed less quality in her products.  Won't be buying anymore

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!

So it is a different line than what QVC sells. No reason for QVC to stop selling the old line; it appears that CH no longer owns that one.

The pricing may be better at HSN. - I'll watch for them to show up at the HSN Outlet, too.

Honored Contributor

Love CH!  That being said, I hope her offerings are better priced at HSN and of the same quality

The Sam's Club quality--albeit cheaper-was abominable!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"