Valued Contributor

Just tried watching HQ fashion, saw a pretty skirt, ordered and shipped the next day.  Price was great and hosts presented as adults.  Hope I like.  Have any had good results from shopping the channel?

Honored Contributor

I used to buy One World from them, never a problem.  But it now seems tired with nothing knew, so I switched my allegiance to Kim Gravel.  I also bought a bunch of rings from The Three Amigos, sadly they have all moved on.  And so have I.

Honored Contributor

I've bought several items from ShopHQ, mostly OSO Casual and One World.  Good quality, decent prices even with the $4.99 shipping.  And the hosts, IMO, are more watchable.

Honored Contributor

@matty liz    I shopped at ShopHQ and its predecessors for years and have heard a plethora if horror stories about their policies and practices.  I no longer go there ever.  Shop at your own risk.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have never had a problem with them or the fashions I ordered.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I have never had a problem with them or the fashions I ordered.

@Imaoldhippie 

OH MY!!!!  Love your quote.

Valued Contributor

Thanks ladies.  I'll post how it goes.  I ordered it 5/4 and it is to come today 5/7.

Valued Contributor

I received my beautiful skirt 4 days after I ordered and wore it Mother's Day.  It was a Kate and Mallery, read comments about sizing and was so pleased with quality and 25$ price.  Their fashions appear unique and not matronly.