Please who ever is making Joan Rivers classic boyfriend shirts, please do pastel colors, some of your colors on this shirt are way to bright. Other great colors are the light faded ones like Lory Golstein in her collection.  

Esteemed Contributor

Have you ever bought one?    I did - it went to good will.  I'm too old to look pregnant - or what a hair dresser smock.

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Have you ever bought one?    I did - it went to good will.  I'm too old to look pregnant - or what a hair dresser smock.

Agree.  And enough of BF shirts already.

Esteemed Contributor

I on the other hand love JR and Louis D shirts.   They look fresh and neat and great for travel.  

Regular Contributor

It seems like any new items brought in from Joans line are statement necklaces and boyfriend shirts. Very limited offerings. I, personally am not interested in either. Just think of the wide variety of items that Joan would bring. I no longer even check out her line. 

Respected Contributor

I own a few JR boyfriend shirts and love them  I prefer looser, fitting clothes.  Plus they make a great cover over tees.  Quality is good and I expect to have them for awhile.

I own 1 JR statement necklace and like it but I prefer my older omegas or SW jewelry.    I tend to catch longer necklaces on things or drag it through stuff. I think you'll like them.

Trusted Contributor

I have several in basic colors and fabric weight.  I live in a beautiful rural area.  I have neglected flower gardens waiting to be redone and a big yard to care for.  These shirts are great as a layering piece in cool times as I do spend time outside. I have mobility issues but like to take my camera and explore the views along the lake shores and in the hills.  Life is to short to waste time.   I can throw a shirt in my car and go.  It works in any thing I do that day and I don't have to worry about damaging it.  It wears like iron and washes great.