Valued Contributor
It's not the one in the picture. I'm sure she meant the one from the video.... and like A Walker said, and as I guessed - it is an oryany bag!
Valued Contributor
On 2/7/2015 tough_kitty said: I'm pretty sure it's oryany, because it looks like their style. Similar to A252517. Most likely a new style still to come...
guess no one listens to me....oh well
Frequent Contributor

Lolakimono, this is the one I also have been looking for the last week. I keep seeing snippets of it running by the screen.

Whose is the designer?

You really are a computer wizard and thank you so much for always finding our stuff....

Take care.

Contributor
I captured a picture of the one they are promoting on my I pad but do not know how to post it here. I tried copy & paste but no success. It appears to be an OrYany due to the symbol which appears on the bag shown during Inspired Style - A261530.
Super Contributor
On 2/7/2015 A Walker said: EZ - Someone posted a pic of a blush handbag on Shawn's FB page asking about it. If that's the same one you want, the person posting said it's Oryany. Two people were discussing that Bethanie from Oryany said to stay tuned. Why don't you check it out to see if that's the one! Scroll down a bit on the left side under Posts to Page. If that is the one, you could check Bethanie's FB page too. I check their pages but I don't do FB. HTH bc I hate not being able to find things I love! Smiley Happy ETA: I just saw the promo. It IS the same one that someone posted a pic of on Shawn's page and is Oryany! The person posting on FB said Bethanie replied to her and said to stay tuned.
Thanks.
Frequent Contributor

tough_kitty, I'm listening to you. Of all the bags that QVC sells, I had narrowed it down to OrYany,I just could not find it. It just reminds me of his style with that beautiful soft, puddly leather.

I know a lot of ladies like the structured bags, but I like both. I'm equal opportunity -as long as there is a zipper closure.

I've been looking for the right Blush bag for over a year - this may be the one, unless it is really big.

Take care.

Super Contributor
You're welcome Rocker! Tough_Kitty - You know your bags! It looks really pretty in that blush color too! Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor
Thank you, DorothyL and A Walker Smiley Happy Looks like we should look out for this satchel because it will sold out fast! I have the Daria oryany satchel which is very similar to this one but shorter.
Frequent Contributor

But remember ladies,we have to save one each for EZShopper and beckyblu -let the games begin when they officially air it..

Y'all take care and have a nice Sunday.

Valued Contributor

There will be a feeding frenzy with this blush bag finally shows up LOL

Beckyblu