Honored Contributor

I have been looking at their fresh t shirts, short sleeve,and tunics,if you have these ,are they good quality?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Regular Contributor

The fresh line of shirts is of excellent quality. I have many of these tops in various  sleeve lengths. The oldest one is 6 or 7 years old. The fabric is a very nice weight and washes beautifully. I do hang mine to dry as I do all my knits. fading has not been an issue with any of the tops. 

Honored Contributor

Don't have these shirts but do have other items from Blair and I'm happy with them.  Good quality, reasonable prices, frequent sales, free shipping over a certain amount.  One of my "go to" stores.

Honored Contributor

$1.00 shipping on there ,thank you both.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest I  am unsure about the quality these days but have had great experiences with their clothes in the past.   I ordered numerous outfuits for my momma when she went to a rehab center after breaking an arm and leg all on the same side the same day.  The clothes were neat and washed/dried beautifully.

Respected Contributor

I have never liked anything I bought from Blair (very few items)  Bought some summer shirts for DH and they were just OK.  I still get their catalog but nothing tempts me.

Honored Contributor

It does not get good reviews on trust pilot.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure of this particular line.  However, I order quite a few things from them and all that I have ordered is good quality and holds up well.  Sales are very good and they often have free S&H and I just received a $10 off, so they do often show appreciation for customers.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin