Honored Contributor

birthday sweaters/sweatshirts for us

My sister and I buy each other sweatshirts or sweaters for our birthdays.  Today I got her a sweatshirt (we like to have names or sayings on them) that says Weekend Millionaire.  Last year for my birthday, she got a cute sweatshirt that said London.  My favorite is the one she gave me that said Je Suis Sneaky on it.  I wear that one to death.  

Wildfox | Gray Weekend Millionaire Sweatshirt | Lyst

Honored Contributor

Re: birthday sweaters/sweatshirts for us

My all-time favorite saying for a shirt is "Sometimes I Just Sits And Thinks and Sometimes I Just Sits".  Strangely, I saw it on a child's shirt.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

spent a few years working in the principal's office at my local high school.....best saying on a sweatshirt ever was one that a student was wearing while sitting in the office after he got thrown out of class....it said, "i don't play well with others!"  i will never forget that!

still brings a smile to my face!!

Honored Contributor

One cute saying I saw was "Tell me where you want to meet and I'll be 15 minutes late"

The popular one now is called "Spiritual Gangster"

Image result for spiritual gangster sweatshirt

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite two sweatshirts that I love and wear have sayings on them.

One says I am a bookaholic on the road to recovery. I lied I am on my way to the bookstore.

The other one says Women love football but smart women love the Denver Broncos!

Honored Contributor

@songbird

Here is one for you!Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

It looks so cheap they are UGLY tops. I would never give someone a gift that looks like they would wear to clean the house

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624wrote:

My all-time favorite saying for a shirt is "Sometimes I Just Sits And Thinks and Sometimes I Just Sits".  Strangely, I saw it on a child's shirt.

@Kachina624...

For years my favorite  poster was  a picture of an orangutan  hanging on the wall in my office with this saying.