Trusted Contributor

Re: bill green hsn host news

@Phantom41 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I really enjoy Bill, especially with Joan Boyce, they are a lot of fun to watch.  I guess after so many years you do get tired of being in front of the camera.  I wish him well and truly hope I will see him with Joan Boyce.

I love them together!  She always calls him "Billy!"  I wish Shannon would leave...to me, she is insufferable.

ITA! She is SO annoying and obnoxious. I don'tknow how anyone can watch her. Very hard sell, and she claims she has multiples of everything she sells. LOL!

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Bill green did not downgrade. He is going back to his behind-the-scenes position and it is actually a promotion, not a demotion.

You don't know any such thing.  You only have an opinion just as I do.   He's going to train vendors which sounds like a downgrade from show host to me.  Not that it matters to anyone except him.

Someone, like Bill, who is going to be training vendors, is OBVIOUSLY being PROMOTED.

Honored Contributor

Training vendors is what they once hired Kathy Levine to do.  I guess that didn't work out so well.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Whatever happened to Terry Lewis Mason?  She was beautiful and had an incredible sense of style.  She was good as a host, and then she started her own line of leather coats/clothing and faux furs. Her things were just lovely, and to date I still have a couple of things.  She went poof.  I think last I checked she has a linkedin profile indicating she is doing marketing or something similar. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Bill Green was my favorite HSN host. I wish him the best. 

Other hosts that I have missed are:

Kelly Repassy

Tina Berry

Barbara Marville

I'd forgotten about them.  I especially liked Kelly who they fired very unexpectedly.  Boy, that's a rough place to work.  Doesn't seem to have a lot of job security.

I believe Kelly got mixed up with the Wayne Scot Lukas mess. Several hosts left unexpectedly when his line was discontinued. 

Honored Contributor

@KALLIE wrote:

@Phantom41 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I really enjoy Bill, especially with Joan Boyce, they are a lot of fun to watch.  I guess after so many years you do get tired of being in front of the camera.  I wish him well and truly hope I will see him with Joan Boyce.

I love them together!  She always calls him "Billy!"  I wish Shannon would leave...to me, she is insufferable.

ITA! She is SO annoying and obnoxious. I don'tknow how anyone can watch her. Very hard sell, and she claims she has multiples of everything she sells. LOL!

triplicals of everything she sells

!!

LOL

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Bill use to work a lot.  He was the only male host to sell ladies clothing.  He did a good job.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@henderson wrote:

Kathy Wolf left?  Remember when Chris Scalon was a host and immediately she disappeared?  She was married to another host, I forget his name, then married a ski instructor.  There is a currently a host at Evine who used to be at HSN.

Now I fully believe Chris was let go and there were strong rumors about that as well.  She was one who just disappeared all of a sudden.  She was scheduled to do shows (her name was in the Program Guide) and her name was removed from all shows.  No good-bye, nothing.  Just gone.

That's what I think happens when you are fired.    

Chris had a home storage line for a short while on Evine. It was a hot mess. Shows had to be cancelled due to production/inventory/shipping - every excuse in the book issues. Chris herself could not make shows because of illness/car trouble/weather every other excuse in the book. I read it all on her FB page and it was incredible. I sincerely hope life is going better for her now.

Honored Contributor

"I'M BACK ON HSN FOR A SPECIAL EVENT", SO SAVE THE DATE!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p296x100/14484971_1266712753363684_5506622373769692483_n.jpg?oh=77410b3427699f12ff02d92b3bd6ca53&oe=5867B3E7

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Loved Bill Green & enjoyed all of his shows. I think his new position is a downgrade. Other hosts are mentors in training the new hosts just by having them on air with them. It looks like a low-level unnecessary job. I think Bill is a better host than the other male hosts. Mistake....