Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

The hat is nice ... I like it also, and have two that are similar.  (Amazon is a great place to get hats - bought a few from them.)

BUT - not every hat looks good on everyone, and it didn't work on some of the models.  

As I mentioned in an earlier reply - that style is seen quite often around here.

Valued Contributor
I agree! I saw one of the newer hosts wear this during back-to-back shows late at night, and I was perplexed as to why she was wearing it. It was pulled down so far that you could barely see her eyes, and the hat was not even one of the items for sale! I was wondering if she was just having a bad hair day? For some reason it was very off-putting, distracting, and irritating to watch her wear it. And I'm a laid-back person who normally can go with the flow and loves all kinds of clothes. It did not enhance or go with any of her outfits. I think of hats as mostly an item I would wear outdoors. It would have looked great at the Kentucky Derby or an outdoor event or paired with a great coat, but not so much indoors. And don't pull it down over your face. Wear it up with a nice tilt.

Reminded me of Isaac presenting his recent jacket TSV, and he went up to one of the models and practically scolded her for how she was wearing his beret, and adjusted it and said, now THAT'S how your wear a beret. And he did make it look much better, but I felt sorry for the poor model who look embarrassed.
Valued Contributor
You can see Nancy Yoon wearing the floppy hat on the video for item A616447. I don't have the item number for the hat because she never mentioned it during the two hours she was on, but you can search for floppy hat and 4 items will come up.

The video also shows the debut of a brand new model, so shoutout to her! Not sure what her name is. She looks a little nervous, but who wouldn't be, being on live TV? I wish they had "Meet the Models" on the QVC website, like they have Meet the Hosts, because we've seen the same models for many years and they seem like family just like the hosts are. I love when they mike up the models and include them in the conversation. I also love when they show plus sized and differently abled models. I've learned the hard way that just because an outfit looks great on a 5'10" size 0 model, it may not look great on my 5'4" size 2X curvy body.