Honored Contributor

Re: barefoot dreams on viewyourdeal.com 50% off

@sunshine45

Thanks for posting. I usually forget to check the deals even though I have a post it note on my computer screen to remind me. LOL!!!

I was not sure what size to order. Checked my measurments along their size chart & ordered 1 size down since they say they run large. Hope it fits. I ordered the Cocoa.

@SilleeMee

Sorry I did not see your post either. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@LUVNLIFE wrote:

I saw this also and including some Nest Seasonal Home Fragrance. This is a good offering of deals today!

yes @LUVNLIFE

it was a nice selection of items today. i am thinking about getting those earring backings.

@sunshine45

I purchased the earring backers during a prior offer. They work well for me. Lori Grenier offers something similar here but this price and quantity is a better deal. I purchased the 4 pk stainless option.

Honored Contributor

thanks @rochelleS!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I started a thread about this offer earlier this morning. Guess it was overlooked.

sorry @SilleeMee i did not even think to look for another post regarding this deal.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Did anyone receive their Barefoot Dreams Calypso?

I received an email this morning refunding my Paypal acct?