Respected Contributor

are they now emailing tsv styling advice?

So I bought the Denim & Co last tsv. Today I have an email with Amy telling me how to style it and suggesting other pieces to buy. I hope this is not going to be the norm now.

Contributor

Re: are they now emailing tsv styling advice?

I purchased a LOGO top and received an email how to wear it... Just in case I do not know how to dress

Super Contributor

I've seen so many posts around here asking ""how do you wear ..."" or ""how do you style ...""

So - I'm guessing there are some people who don't know how to dress and might find those emails useful.

Respected Contributor

I get that it's all marketing, but isn't a main point of Amy's show being inspired by seeing how others have styled items? I also think that part of the genius of Linea is the way in which Louis styles the items he presents -- I've heard people mention taking styling notes from his blog or from his QVC shows. Really, it's not that people "do not know how to dress"; it's all about providing options and new ideas . . . and, of course, marketing. Smile

Respected Contributor

Ahh, I knew it was upselling when I saw it. Amy is one of hosts I don't watch. Just doesn't inspire me.