Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: are these prices crazy or is it just me?

I agree shopping at the Q is no longer a bargain and it did used to be. I know everything is expensive today, but that does not make it fair or right. I really have to want something to buy it and if it's not what I expected, it goes back. If people don't mind making QVC share holders rich, then go for it, but I despise the greedy.

Esteemed Contributor

I def believe the prices have increased quite a bit the last couple years....so many of the plainer simple clothes that can be bought elsewhere at a cheaper price.......

Some of the prices are comparable to B&M stores....BUT

the difference is in the B&M stores and on their websites

you can get terrific sales/discounts/coupons/free shipping, etc.............so after purchasing through them...the cost is so much lower.............................

Contributor

Agree. Can’t beat Kohl’s and return policy is beyond belief.

Frequent Contributor

@Luvtuna  thank you for the suggestion to watch The True Cost.  I watched it last night and I definitely have a new outlook on cheap clothes.  My only problem is that it seems all clothing is made in third-world countries, so where do we buy from now?  I just checked my recently purchased items (which includes QVC) and everything came from Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and a couple of pieces from China.  The film was enlightening and disturbing at the same time.  Now I am in no hurry to clothes shop for a long time.