arctic expedition curved hem down parka

is the fire orange super orange or does it lean more red?

Honored Contributor

Re: arctic expedition curved hem down parka

It's a new item so there are no reviews but I would say it's super orange.

Regular Contributor

Ordered yet hasn't arrived yet. I ordered in white and orange. Chose the orange as I found it sportive and not too loud

Honored Contributor

Has anyone bought this brand?  No reviews that I see.  Considering A546051 in the copper color.  I have difficult finding a jacket/coat that fits my pear shape body.

Any comments for this brand???

Regular Contributor

Yes, I own several in this brand and find them true to size, I find they are well made and warm. Also pricing what I would expect and very reasonable

Valued Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Has anyone bought this brand?  No reviews that I see.  Considering A546051 in the copper color.  I have difficult finding a jacket/coat that fits my pear shape body.

Any comments for this brand???

@kaydee50 

I'm sorry, I don't have anything from this brand, but I'm pear shaped and all my coats are Nuage and I have no issues, but I do like the look of the Arctic Expedition coats.

Regular Contributor

Just received two I ordered a white and an orange and both very nice fit. I ordered in both medium and large and both work with room in the large for sweaters and medium still able to fully zip and not constrictive. Love the curved hem and colors. The orange is not bright computer yet more muted yet still a nice orange. Very happy with purchase. Was reading where others had trouble with zippers, and feeling as though this brand is too heavy. Living in northern Maine precisely what I need for cold temps and haven't noticed the zipper issue yet with any of the ones I have ordered.