Respected Contributor

anyone else think the shots of IM's 24/7 pant

special for today look odd and ill fitting on the model?  in the one shot showing the front of the pant, the model has her leg pushed out at a odd angle and the pant is cutting into the top of her thigh. the shot of the backside of the pant, it looks like the rise is too short, and they just don't fit well.  hummm. not a good way to sell a pant.

Respected Contributor

Re: anyone else think the shots of IM's 24/7 pant

My personal opinion, most of the models would have looked better in a larger size.   I think that they were wearing the TSV too tight. 

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo @PhilaLady1 

I agree...too tight. However, my ideal pant fit does not allow for styles shorter than ankle. It seems not very many agree...

ideal:

A41FA7E8-F8F6-48E7-9087-648C0FFF5C61.jpeg

TSV

7F830A5F-A884-449E-AA30-E8AE59ED9FCA.jpeg

IMO If you want to use a pocket, the top of the pant should have enough fabric to allow for that. When one watches the video, you can see that while wearing this pant, when the models try to use the pockets, the pant is pulled.  

Isaac’s style drawing shows how he intended the pant to look, and it appears to be very, very slim.

OTOH, I think the models all look cute wearing this style as a casual pant.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I forget who it was - one of the men in my family - once remarked:

"Her pants were so tight that you could tell whether the dime in her back pocket was heads or tails."

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What would be really interesting to see ....

All the pants models - instead of walking out and standing around.  Have them all sitting on chairs, sofas and stools.

Then, as each model is called - get up and walk over to the cameras.  I wonder how many baggy knees and backsides we'd see.

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo, I just now looked at the photos of them, and yes, I agree with you. They don't look like anything I would care to purchase, from those photos and videos. Have they ever had actual professional camera people or photographers? lol

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1 wrote:

@kittyloo, I just now looked at the photos of them, and yes, I agree with you. They don't look like anything I would care to purchase, from those photos and videos. Have they ever had actual professional camera people or photographers? lol

@Snicks1 

Before they even get to photogrpahers/camers ... put a couple of mrrors in the dressing room. 

The models must be able to see themselves on the monitors .... I'd be mortified  if I had to dress like that!

Respected Contributor

The photo shown would never persuade me to buy those pants! A pretty pathetic look, all the way down the line.