Honored Contributor

Re: anyone else enjoying Joan Rivers collection today?

On 1/26/2015 Daysdee said:

I enjoyed it a lot and broke my resolve not to order anything. I ordered two of the short sleeve tops. More pricey than what I usually pay, but years ago I paid that amount for SG peachskin shells. Will use these with my Linea jackets and Joan jackets.

Received the two "wardrobe builders" tees from Joan's collection yesterday. Very pleased; really nice fabric not "just a tee" at all. I got white and navy and will wear them with my nicer jackets. Definitely not "see through" fabric.

Frequent Contributor

As long as they continue to use Joan's ideas, I will watch and purchase. This last go-around I did buy the truly gorgeous black, white and red scarf which is now on wait list. David did show Joan with the scarf so that made it more special to me.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show but this reminded me that Patrick from QF looks kind of like David Dangle.

Occasional Contributor

I truly hope they can ressurecta few of her items. My black sequins shawl top of Joans, is the most beautiful thing ever!!

Trusted Contributor

I would love it if they made a memory egg for the Queen if Romania necklace. I love my necklace, and I think it would be a great tribute.