Respected Contributor

anyone else enjoying Joan Rivers collection today?

I am watching the 2 hour show and liking the houndstooth jacket, the wardrobe builder sweater. Another show tonight.

Honored Contributor

Re: anyone else enjoying Joan Rivers collection today?

I enjoyed it a lot and broke my resolve not to order anything. I ordered two of the short sleeve tops. More pricey than what I usually pay, but years ago I paid that amount for SG peachskin shells. Will use these with my Linea jackets and Joan jackets.

Regular Contributor

I was tempted with the soft purple jacket. Hmmm

Super Contributor

I enjoyed the show as we are getting a blizzard.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I enjoyed the show today and will watch at 11pm. I didn't buy any thing today but I do love Joan's things. My 10 year old granddaughter says I have ""crazy"" clothes. Maybe I need to cultivate a more classic look.

Valued Contributor

I missed most of it. Still to hard for me to watch entirely. Her houndstooth jacket is outstanding! I own it in red/black and blue and green. It will go anywhere, dressy casual absolutely anywhere.
Trusted Contributor

Really miss Joan ~ her shows were always so entertaining!! David is doing a fabulous job with the line ~ I love watching him, he has a great voice IMO!
Respected Contributor

I thought it was interesting when David said they were going back to the vault to reinterpret some of Joan's classics.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch the shows but I have had my eye on a Joan Rivers quilted faux leather jacket A258346 as the price is nice and I like the Chanel style moto jacket with jeans. Since I'm in Canada and QVC doesn't ship to Canada anymore, I bought the same jacket from TSC in Canada since it's on sale and I can get it 20% off with their promo code. Even so it's about 20% higher in price than QVC. TSC doesn't ship to the U.S. either. I used to buy a lot of Joan Rivers clothes and readers when QVC shipped to Canada as the price spread was and is so large between the two companies on regular priced Joan Rivers items.
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2015 TY said: I didn't watch the shows but I have had my eye on a Joan Rivers quilted faux leather jacket A258346 as the price is nice and I like the Chanel style moto jacket with jeans. Since I'm in Canada and QVC doesn't ship to Canada anymore, I bought the same jacket from TSC in Canada since it's on sale and I can get it 20% off with their promo code. Even so it's about 20% higher in price than QVC. TSC doesn't ship to the U.S. either. I used to buy a lot of Joan Rivers clothes and readers when QVC shipped to Canada as the price spread was and is so large between the two companies on regular priced Joan Rivers items.

I'm really happy with the Joan Rivers zip front quilted faux leather jacket. I bought it in Canada since QVC no longer ships to Canada but it's the same jacket as A258346 and I love it! It's understated in that the jacket and all the trim are black so the jacket will go with everything. I got it in the mail today and wore it with jeans and a maroon and black print ITY jersey top.

I so appreciate that Joan Rivers and David Dangle and their design team put a lot of thought into this jacket so that it can be worn with a lot of clothing. The jacket is classic but not boring, it's moto but not over the top. I've had my eye on this jacket since the fall and I'm glad that I finally got it!