Valued Contributor

any info on Indigo Threads...

i just noticed Indigo Threads fashions on evine.  i only have internet for them.  I really love the looks!  Any of you tried them yet?

Honored Contributor

Re: any info on Indigo Threads...

I have 3 pairs of the cutoff denim shorts and they are so comfy and well made.  I can either wear a 12 or 14 and in these the 12 fit perfectly.  I definitely will try some of the other items in the future.

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried anything yet but I like the look of some of them.

I only have internet but that is all anyone needs to stream them live or watch the product videos. 

Honored Contributor

just now noticing this line on evine......anyone have any comments on sizing? in particular, i am looking at a few tops or toppers. i am wondering if they run true to size (as in brick and mortar sizing)? some cute items......pretty reasonably priced also!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I have purchased a couple tops and a cardi from the Indigo Thread line. I look at the garment measurement chart and order accordingly. I would say they are closer to Q than B&M sizes. Cute line, a little hippie, a little boho. Not Free People, but neither are their prices.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

thanks @MaggieMack that helps me a lot! i am interested in 2 tops and 2 longer vests/toppers just from viewing them online. i will probably take the plunge because the prices seem pretty good.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I have a pair of their tie dye 5 pocket jeans and they fit like a glove. The material is thinner but that's what I prefer. My b&m size 18 fits and I ordered another pair today and too many other fashion day items also.