Esteemed Contributor

any idea Antthony's TS on Sunday midnight?

any idea?

I have a lot of items from tonight's show I want to buy. I try to hold out for clearance.

Honored Contributor

Re: any idea Antthony's TS on Sunday midnight?

i THINK it is a knit sweater coat in solid colors.....open in the front. it has a matching beret and muffler set for separate purchase. you can see all the colors online now for the beret/muffler 347-923 i have one of his sweater coats from last year and they are a beautiful knit, comfortable, and no pilling.

347-917 $69.90, but i dont think that that is the TS pricing.

if you like antthony get on his mailing list! he sends out full color postcards and small brochures that feature some of the upcoming items along with dates and times of appearances. he does this several times a year. he is one of the FEW vendors on any of the channels that do this.....maybe the only ONE! sometimes he does video sneak peeks on youtube.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I just returned a blue version of that Antthony car coat that I got for $19. It had no buttons and so I couldn't keep it. The version you referred is identical except it has buttons.

Respected Contributor

Sunshine, that's right! That sweater wasn't shown, right? Gotta be it!
Honored Contributor

On 9/28/2014 Ms X said:

I just returned a blue version of that Antthony car coat that I got for $19. It had no buttons and so I couldn't keep it. The version you referred is identical except it has buttons.

i have two of his car sweater coats from last year. bought one at full price and bought one on sale, but $19 is a great deal. i actually like when there are no buttons because i dont really need or use them.

i took another look at my brochure and you are right.....clearly in the winter white photo i can see the buttons but it doesnt look like they go down the entire length of the sweater, maybe just 3 or 4 buttons total. i will be picking up at least one of these tonight, the golden yellow is definitely calling my name.

thanks ms x!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 9/28/2014 Mustangshar said: Sunshine, that's right! That sweater wasn't shown, right? Gotta be it!

right, it hasnt been shown, but the berets/mufflers are up in a ton of colors...... i have a feeling this sweater coat may be at $49.90 or maybe $54.90 as the TS pricing.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if it will include a dollar off if the beret scarf is purchased with it.....interesting!
Honored Contributor

On 9/28/2014 Mustangshar said: I wonder if it will include a dollar off if the beret scarf is purchased with it.....interesting!

i might like the matching set of those also, but i am holding off to see if there is a price break on that also?......maybe $19.90 or $24.90?

Respected Contributor

All I know is he was very excited about it, saying spectacular.
Honored Contributor

have you bought anything this visit mustang?