Super Contributor

any chance the poet shirt in pink will be restocked?

Linea ladies, do you think it may come back?
Valued Contributor

Re: any chance the poet shirt in pink will be restocked?

redtabby, it was the new color this year and it's a toss up whether it will be reordered, but it's successful sales are a good indicator that it could be. In the meantime, I encourage you to stalk it. In the next couple of days there will be people who cancel their orders after having a change of heart. And in the following weeks there will be returns by those who didn't care for it or got the wrong size or have a change of heart after trying it on. Returns are a fact of life when buying without the benefit of trying things on. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

I bought the pink poet blouse specifically to match this long necklace I had bought and couldn't find anything to wear it with. I added two long strands of small smokey quartz beads and wore it with the walnut leggings.

Valued Contributor

On 2/14/2014 santorini said:

I bought the pink poet blouse specifically to match this long necklace I had bought and couldn't find anything to wear it with.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I added two long strands of small smokey quartz beads and wore it with the walnut leggings.

Santorini, I bet your outfit was so cute! I love your color combination. Pink and brown are a favorite of mine, too. Plus that necklace with the perfectly pink might work with white jeans and brown/natural wedge sandals for summer.

Honored Contributor

I love Linea too. I buy some of his clothes but I don't work and wear them to the Drs mainly. What I wanted to say was that I love the way you ladies get excited about his clothes and just about styling in general.

All of you have wonderful taste, mainly because it is what you like and not what everyone thinks you should like.

Keep up the good work, I love seeing all of the Linea ladies' posts (and others too).

Respected Contributor

On 2/14/2014 Qulia said:
On 2/14/2014 santorini said:

I bought the pink poet blouse specifically to match this long necklace I had bought and couldn't find anything to wear it with.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I added two long strands of small smokey quartz beads and wore it with the walnut leggings.

Santorini, I bet your outfit was so cute! I love your color combination. Pink and brown are a favorite of mine, too. Plus that necklace with the perfectly pink might work with white jeans and brown/natural wedge sandals for summer.

Love that idea, Qulia. Thanks!Smile

Valued Contributor

What a nice thing to say, Annabellthecat. I love chatting about clothes, and particularly about styling Linea pieces. It just cheers me up and inspires me to put a little more effort into my appearance and that makes me feel good. I'm happy to have access to people who share that enthusiasm.

Honored Contributor

You know Qulia, that was the whole purpose I joined this forum. I don't belong to any other forums. I wanted to 'converse' with people who watched QVC and liked clothes and jewelry. I used to spend a lot of money on clothes and jewelry.

Now I mainly just give money to my youngest daughter (she's 33 but to me she's still in college). Everyone says, "Will you adopt me?" She's my sweet angel.

It's funny because right now all she can think of is skiing every weekend, but soon she'll be back into clothes. She's 5'10" and I love to buy her high heels.

Anyway, you ladies make me think of her. I love reading about your enjoyment.

Respected Contributor

Sadly, I just returned my pink poet's shirt in size small earlier this week. The color just did nothing for me. I love my Perfectly Pink turtlenecks but the color of this shirt seemed so dull and blah to me in comparison. Must be the difference in fabric that makes the color look different. I just tried it on and took it off and folded it back exactly as it was originally folded so it will be in perfect condition if it pops back into stock. Hope someone who wants to try it will have their order filled. I will have to stick with the navy and aqua shirts that I already have. Love those colors. Can't believe that only navy and white are left!

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

I have the aqua and the white poet's shirts. I love the style, but don't like the fact that it wrinkles quite a bit (I also don't like ironing). I thought about getting the pink poet's shirt, but I don't look good in soft, dusty colors. (Note: I have the aqua poet's shirt on today.)