Honored Contributor

Re: antonella and louis dell'olio

I get tired of the nervous laughter too, just present the item without that tic.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

On 2/9/2015 occasional rain said: Disagree, she was unprepared, had no clue about the Linia line and laughed through out the hour. She did do well giving fabric content and sizing.

I agree with your assessment. In addition, she pulled the same old, tired sales technique that many continually complain about, that is talking to the producer about ordering her items. I don't know, maybe it is me, but I only watch the shows that I am very interested in seeing. I used to watch for entertainment value, but, I sense so much desperation in the hosts manner, it interferes with my ability to concentrate on the products.

Esteemed Contributor

I know longer watch QVC live. I am too ready and willing to buy just about everything. I cannot comment on the hosts or vendors but I have a feeling they are going through a shuffling process trying to get the best match for each show.

Honored Contributor

I thought she did very poorly with Louis. Hope they don't pair them again any time soon. But then again I've always found her incessant laughter at anything or nothing to be quite distracting. I'd have changed the channel had it not been a Louis show. He is AWESOME!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Louis and Antoinella were good together. I do agree that she should have been better prepared for the show. Hate that lame selling tactic where the host suddenly needs to buy the item being presented. Like me, Antonella is a curvy girl and needs to familiarize herself with Linea. It should be a big part of her personal wardrobe as many items would fit and flatter her figure better than what she is wearing. In addition is that sweet employee discount!

Contributor

Her incessant cackling whenever she is on is absolutely anything.
Honored Contributor

You can please some of the people some of the time, some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time but you can never please all the people all the time. If you like Louis, you are interested in the clothing. What does it matter? You don't have to wear the hostess! She/He is there to announce. You don't even have to pay for the air time. Each one is different just as we all are.

Super Contributor

On 2/9/2015 namealreadytaken said:

You can please some of the people some of the time, some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time but you can never please all the people all the time. If you like Louis, you are interested in the clothing. What does it matter? You don't have to wear the hostess! She/He is there to announce. You don't even have to pay for the air time. Each one is different just as we all are.

Perfectly stated! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see either show...jewelry or Linea....and glad I forgot to tune in....I use to like watching Antonella...but now she is just too silly....and I dislike any host who continually uses the producer to make purchases for them....we know its a selling tactic....however it is old and tired and doesn't make me buy...only diminishes my thought of the host...

Notice you never hear any male host asked the producer to order anything for them...that's why I prefer the male hosts ....that reason and they are not giggling and silly when they present....

Esteemed Contributor

I've always enjoyed Antoinella hosting. For some reason and this is the second show I've seen her do with Louis, she is intimidated by him. As in the other show, she denigrated herself with him. Also in both shows, she didn't know a color and brought attention to that. Antoinella does beautifully with Bob Mackie and other fashion. Louis and she are just not that compatible. I don't care for her saying she's not the A List Host. She's just as capable as any of them are.