Frequent Contributor

i just heard the Halston guest say she is pregnant?  Had she previously announced this?

Respected Contributor

Announced on show so yes, I think about a week ago. Due in November

Frequent Contributor

thanks for your response  i

Respected Contributor

@qvc2022 wrote:

i just heard the Halston guest say she is pregnant?  Had she previously announced this?

Yes, I saw her announce it when she was on air a while ago, but I don't remember when. The vendor didn't spill the beans, Amy did so herself a while back.

Respected Contributor

Amy is pregnant with baby # 2.  It has been public knowledge for some time.  The baby is a boy.  They have the name picked out.  She will be mom to two very young children.  Baby # 1 is a girl about 2 1/2 now, I'd guess. It would be so nice if Amy would take a very l-o-n-g  maternity leave.  To take care of her very young children, of course.  Young children need their mom with them during their formative years.   Amy, please relax and enjoy your young children.  Take care of them; enjoy a l-o-n-g maternity leave.

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@qvc2022 wrote:

Yes, I saw her announce it when she was on air a while ago, but I don't remember when. The vendor didn't spill the beans, Amy did so herself a while back.

It was at the end of one of her Monday Inspired Style shows just as Lori Goldstein was coming on with her own show with Amy and Amy talked about how well Lori G. can keep a secret since she had known about the pregnancy but hadn't mentioned it.  And it wasn't all that long ago - a couple of weeks ago maybe.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if I have the patience to go through another Amy pregnancy.  I may have to sit this one out.   It vexes me to see a huge belly with a tee shirt stretched over it so tightly you can see the wearer's belly button, all on TV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: amy stran pregnant?

[ Edited ]

@maximillian wrote:

Amy is pregnant with baby # 2.  It has been public knowledge for some time.  The baby is a boy.  They have the name picked out.  She will be mom to two very young children.  Baby # 1 is a girl about 2 1/2 now, I'd guess. It would be so nice if Amy would take a very l-o-n-g  maternity leave.  To take care of her very young children, of course.  Young children need their mom with them during their formative years.   Amy, please relax and enjoy your young children.  Take care of them; enjoy a l-o-n-g maternity leave.

Amy can be a working mom and I'm sure her children will grow up and be just fine.  

Trusted Contributor

Seriously, K?

I thought she looked radiant, still in her stilettos. Any woman who could pull off wearing those babies at 40 weeks can stretch her shirts over her belly as tight as she wants. Amy is cute as a button, pregnant or not. She just beams happiness, is quite articulate, and has a sense of humor. Used to love when she shared with her viewers baby Bree stories. I don't use Facebook so I miss hearing about little Bree lately.

dee

Respected Contributor

Isn't Amy's husband now a SAH dad? I'm sure her kids will be fine . . .