QVC Customer Care

Re: all the tops are to long

This post has been removed by QVC because it's a comment that is unkind to another poster.

Respected Contributor

I'm 6' tall and I don't think that there are too many tops that are too long. Yes, there are some that are longer (not too long for me), but I see more things that are shorter or cropped. Even on average height people, some of the items look too short or almost like the host or model is wearing their kid sister's clothes.
Honored Contributor

It's all about the individual body type and no matter how many times they may say it; every style is NOT for every body...

I too think Amy pulls off the LOGO beautifully but I think it's due to the fact she has a longer torso and shorter legs. I may be the same height as she but I'm the opposite; short torso/long legs. It makes a difference as to where the hemline falls

Tunic lengths do nothing for me either but I find that if the hemline is short in the front and back and long on the sides (or visa versa) then it's less likely to chop your legs off!

Esteemed Contributor

I find most of the tops are too long also.....with a smaller

frame you not only need the length shorter but the proportions adjusted.....and so many times even if a smaller

person like myself bought the longer top....it still doesn't fit

properly.  Just trying to wait the style out...(along with leggings..)   in another year or two everything will be shorter i am sure and we will be hearing how the tops are so good because they aren't "loose, long and boxy" but hug the figure and make you look slimmer!!