Honored Contributor

? about today's (Jan. 9) Denim & Co. early a.m. show

I didn't get the name of the woman doing the show with Gary, I don't think she ever mentioned it. She was so awkward doing the presenting I really kind of felt sorry for her. Good thing she had Gary there. Not bashing her, just wondered if anyone knows who she was?

Honored Contributor

Re: ? about today's (Jan. 9) Denim & Co. early a.m. show

If it was the 9am show,  it was Carolyn Gracie,  a long-time QVC pro and hardly a shrinking violet clinging to Gary.   I can't imagine any Q host doing that actually.   I think you imagined something. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I didn't get the name of the woman doing the show with Gary, I don't think she ever mentioned it. She was so awkward doing the presenting I really kind of felt sorry for her. Good thing she had Gary there. Not bashing her, just wondered if anyone knows who she was?

@Love my grandkids you posted at 10:30 at night about an early morning show (no time), so it's very hard to know who you were watching as host.  I agree with @Kachina624 that it would be amazingly surprising for it to be Carolyn. 

Earlier shows had both Jayne Brown, Pat Dementri, and earlier than that Katy McGee  (Katy was the 6am EST show, and I don't think Gary was in that show so early).  I was up early working from home.  None of them that I saw seemed awkward at all, IMO.

Valued Contributor

Carolyn is a seasoned host.  I would have a hard time believing she was awkward.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I realize I did post late at night. By process of elimination (as I know who the other hosts are) it was Katy McGee. Thanks for the info.

And I know very well who Carolyn is, thank you Smiley Happy