Contributor

I'm with you Kimthib! I've recently ordered a couple GILI items and LOVE them, and Zunino caught my eye. Might get the faux leather leggings by Seth Aaron (the ones with seams at the knees - appealing to me for some reason). I'm liking the more edgy fashions to go with my Bixby {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor
On 9/23/2014 morganjen said:

Maybe with the change of CEO personnel, they will be able to continue with these non-house designers.

Yes! I hope this is the case.

I am hoping we see a LOT of positive changes, with that woman and her employees gone and new people brought in.

I am hoping we get a lot of lovely new designer things and less silliness like the Muppets!

Valued Contributor
On 9/23/2014 manicshopper said:

I'm with you Kimthib! I've recently ordered a couple GILI items and LOVE them, and Zunino caught my eye. Might get the faux leather leggings by Seth Aaron (the ones with seams at the knees - appealing to me for some reason). I'm liking the more edgy fashions to go with my Bixby {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Manicshopper--you are SO right! We must be sisters from another Mother--LOL! I'm a Bixby Girl, too!

Esteemed Contributor
I liked most of the garments but was turned off by the fake leather. I know that kept the price down but to me it was a turn off in terms of quality, so I ordered nothing.
Contributor
On 9/24/2014 kimthib said:
On 9/23/2014 manicshopper said:

Manicshopper--you are SO right! We must be sisters from another Mother--LOL! I'm a Bixby Girl, too!

I knew you were a Bixby Girl - I think I've seen you on the other forum! I ordered a ton of stuff from HSN this week - leather jacket with fringe, a leather vest from Hal what'shisname - really like the recent IMAN pant that was the TS there - a much more modern fit than SG here..... I have never bought this many clothes from either the Q or HSN. Hopefully they meet my expectations. Looking forward to February when GILI is supposed to have that fringe leather jacket that Lisa R was wearing on the home page recently - word is the GILI version is coming!

Super Contributor

I love some of the younger styles. I do love Mark Zunino, Nicole Ritchie, Jen Rade and GILI.

Super Contributor

I like his styles, however I do not like poly.

Respected Contributor

Don't like the GILI line at all-Would never wear zippers, etc., Items look cheap. I wouldn't consider Linea to be corporate at all. His designs are classic. Women in the corporate world are not likely wearing Linea items (here & there, maybe). My friends w/ high powered positions are dressing up more than that!

Regular Contributor

Hopefully QVC has realized that they have cornered the market on 3/4 sleeve, high neck tops in every imaginable color, pattern, and embellishment, and pull on knit pants. Not that there's anything wrong with that but how many of the same thing does a person want really?

Along with Linea, I've been very happy with my Jen Rade purchases and no one was more surprised than I when I got several Gili pieces that were well made and extremely flattering. Had a few misfires but that is true with every line. The new Gili faux leather jackets are gorgeous and feel like very expensive leather. The Joe Zee checked cardigan is fabulous and I've only gotten one Seth Aaron piece so far but I really like it.

Having choices and variety is what makes shopping fun, not seeing the same exact sillhouette over and over from every designer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will go back to the days when there were many different designers to choose from and they all had their own look and it wasn't QVC Generic DuJour.

Regular Contributor

Oops forgot to say I like Zunino too! lol