Esteemed Contributor
On 9/25/2014 newziesuzie said:

I like Mark Zunino's designs. He had a talented mentor, Nolan Miller.Smiley Happy

Yes,he certainly did .I bought a few things of his years ago when he used to be on the Q.Sadly they never fit right. They were always a little too small but not enough to go up a size..

I deceided to try again the other day, and bought his black blazer. The quality is wonderful but it still doesn't seem to be cut right. Maybe I should have bought a 10 instead of a 12 but I checked the measurements before buying and they were correct for me and remembering his clothing ran smaller I got the 12. It is slightly baggy in the back under the shoulders. I'm not sending it back but I'm not thrilled with it,just like I wasn't thrilled before when he used to be on with Nolan.

Respected Contributor
On 9/26/2014 MalteseMomma said:
On 9/25/2014 newziesuzie said:

I like Mark Zunino's designs. He had a talented mentor, Nolan Miller.Smiley Happy

Yes,he certainly did .I bought a few things of his years ago when he used to be on the Q.Sadly they never fit right. They were always a little too small but not enough to go up a size..

I deceided to try again the other day, and bought his black blazer. The quality is wonderful but it still doesn't seem to be cut right. Maybe I should have bought a 10 instead of a 12 but I checked the measurements before buying and they were correct for me and remembering his clothing ran smaller I got the 12. It is slightly baggy in the back under the shoulders. I'm not sending it back but I'm not thrilled with it,just like I wasn't thrilled before when he used to be on with Nolan.

I'm sorry. It's frustrating to want garments to fit and we'rd in between sizes or they don't cut for us. QVC used to have standard sizing.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••