Valued Contributor

I have a question.  There are shoes ,etc, on Zulily that I am tempted to order but I am wandering about the saftey of my credit card info. and the products received.  You guys are so smart and I just wanted some inout, thanks

Valued Contributor

sorry I meant wondering

Honored Contributor

I would not purchase shoes from Zulily because you can't return them unless they are defective.  If  they don't fit right you are stuck with them.  Better to try shoe on locally.

Respected Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

I have a question.  There are shoes ,etc, on Zulily that I am tempted to order but I am wandering about the saftey of my credit card info. and the products received.  You guys are so smart and I just wanted some inout, thanks

I have never had a problem using my credit card.  Zulily is owned by QVC.   However, I would never order shoes or clothing unless I knew the fit.  You can't return anything because of the fit.  

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl  I predict a poster will now swoop in and correct you for saying QVC owns Zuiliy and explain why technically that isn't true.  That's what I would have written though.

Respected Contributor

I use paypal to pay for purchases, but one of the posters is correct--you cannot return items to them.  I have purchased a number of Clarks shoes when they go on sale through Zulily and a lot of workout wear and I'm always happy with it.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@GSPgirl  I predict a poster will now swoop in and correct you for saying QVC owns Zuiliy and explain why technically that isn't true.  That's what I would have written though.

@Pearlee@  @GSPgirl  And here I am, having just swooped in.  Both QVC and Zulily are owned by Liberty Interactive; so the Q doesn't own Zulily.  They are completely secure.  I have been shopping there for 3+ years and no problem.

I have ordered dozens of pairs of shoes there, and have had few fit problems.  Maybe I have an easy size to fit, a size 11M, and if something is a bit loose, I know how to tighten it.  I know how various brands run in size and stay away from those that run small. 

Before you order from them, be sure to carefully read how they operate so you'll know what to expect.  Most orders take a couple of weeks to arrive.  The merchandise is brand new, not rejects from QVC.  It's obvious from their pristine condition that the shoes have never been out of the box. 

I've had a lot of fun shopping there.  I've bought a huge variety of merchandise, everything but clothing, and have acquired some really nice things for my home. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

FYI - Zulily now accepts returns!  So shop til you drop!

Respected Contributor

I never had problems with credit card infos from Zulily.  I had a probelm years ago ordering a dress from Zulily. It looked good on the picture, but when I received it, it was see through.  So, now I only order the brands that I know and trust.  I just took a look at Zulily website, right now they have Sketchers, Ryka, Travelon. And those are the brands that I would order from.

Respected Contributor

I use PayPal.