Honored Contributor
I've gotten some great buys on shoes, Clark's, Trotters, Orthoheels, Naturalizers, Propet and Bob's (OK, I have a shoe problem). Everything has been in A-1 condition and all have fit well. I've also gotten some cute home decor items. Handbags were cheap quality. I haven't gotten any clothing. It looks like a great place to get kids' clothes but I don't have any (kids). It takes about 2 weeks to get your order, not fast. You pay just one S&H charge a day unless something is heavy or oversize. I ordered 5 pairs of shoes for one $6.95 charge. I don't think that's high. It's fun shopping there.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
what are clothes for my age?
Valued Contributor

I will take a look. I saw all of the stock market stuff. Amazon is my best friend these days but I am fickle.

Super Contributor
I recently discovered Zulily and have about a dozen purchases under my belt ... I can't complain about anything I have bought ...
~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Honored Contributor

Their stock changes constantly, so if you see something you want, you should snap it up! A problem is not being able to return. So, if you're unsure you will like an item of clothing on you, or the size, or if you have problem feet like me, it might not always be your best bet, because of the no return policy. Also, since we're used to getting things pretty quickly any more, it seems like it takes forever for them to ship, but it's really about 2 weeks --- at least that's what it's been for me. I have been about the most pleased with household items and handbags.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I love Zulilly, but I don't like the no return policy.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I signed up after seeing a number of cute dresses on ads, but the dresses that drew me to the site were always sold out. So I put their things into my spam folder.

A no-return policy on an internet store is a deal-breaker for me anyway.

Honored Contributor

I've purchased quite a few clothing items for our Grands. , particularly special occasion dresses for the girls. They also have had some fun and different t-shirts for pure boy. The initial shipping is high but once you make 1 purchase, the other items are free for that day.

We are expecting sparkly UGGS this week.

They have beautiful baby clothes particularly smocked dresses.

The shipping is extremely slow. They will take returns if you speak with CS first.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't ordered clothes, but did order a pair of Clarks shoes because I trusted that there would not be an issue to address with regard to return. I could be wrong but I believe they don't accept returns.

Honored Contributor

I've never ordered from them but aren't they along the lines of Nomorerack, Groupon, Living Social? I have ordered from Nomorerack and was happy with what I got but the supposed retail value was laughable.

I have checked out Zulilly and I do think they aren't always the best deal and some of the merchandise is old.