Regular Contributor

Did anyone else's joggers go on backorder? I bought these at midnight and now it states they're on backorder. Hmmmmm.

Valued Contributor

Just to answer your question see my pair of  the Zuda TSV  will be arriving on Monday, and I did not order  till late afternoon.

Super Contributor

@lovethgedress wrote:

Did anyone else's joggers go on backorder? I bought these at midnight and now it states they're on backorder. Hmmmmm.

I had the same thing happen to me when I ordered a big deal during the first presentation about a month ago. My order is still in backorder. I do not think QVC is fulfilling orders in the order they came in. I think if your area is low on the list then later orders are fulfilled first. Qvc did not send me a notification about a backorder until 8 days after I ordered the product. The email said they may cancel my order if they do not get in stock. That is awful customer service. I rarely order from Qvc now and certainly would not order anything I truly wanted because who knows if you will get. I just ordered the big deal because of the price. I can get the product elsewhere for a little more.

Respected Contributor

I just cancelled my back ordered items. I found what I wanted on the Zuda site.

Contributor

Yes, mine went on backorder today yet have not received an email to inform me.  I just happened to notice when going through my orders.  I think that is kind of inappropriate that QVC doesn't inform us.  I ordered over $100 in Zuda product on their TSV day and now wonder whether I should hang in there or cancel.  I wonder why they don't care about their customers.

Contributor

The fact that I can't cancel when orders go to the "preparing" status is so frustrating. I understand shipping and delivery issues, but I wish I would have at least received some sort of notice and a chance to cancel. Now I dont know when/if my clothes will arrive.