Honored Contributor

Elise looks great right now hosting this morning's show "Fashion Deals."

Right now she is wearing the ruched back top with long sleeves in "chestnut".

I'm a bit confused about the color though, the listing calls it "chestnut" but live and on my screen, it looks like a mulberry (or kind of grape); I do not see any brown in it.

Anyway, it is a stunning color on E!

I would purchase if I could be more sure?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Don't like the tsv, I personally don't like jogger pants with elastic on the bottom, the legs just do not stay down. Not a good tsv imo.

However I do have 3 pr of the original tsv by zuda called cityscape pants with the paperbag waistline. Love these pants (blk, sand, olive). So easy to care for too, great spring/summer wear. Recently I found on clearance another style of zuda pants, I think the same fabric in a grey steel and a choco, legs styled a little differently. They should be here in another day or so, can't wait to get these. Many items in this line though that I'm not fond of.

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  I didn't notice the  hem being elastic on the legs.. looks more banded to me.  The banded bottom allows me to  pull them up for a shorter look.  I too like other versions of pants by this brand. I ordered 2 TSV's today. Think it'll be versatile in my casual wardrobe.  I was more unsure about the sizing..  Seemed to me they may run  large. Hope I don't have to exhange- doubt my size and color would be available.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   if elastic at the bottom is your only reason for avoiding the TSV,  go ahead and buy.  Doesn't look at all as if that cuff has elastic in it -  just stretch fabric.

I did watch maybe 30 sections of the first presentation last night and when the host ruched the legs of her pants, I didn't think elastic was involved

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@LTT1   Don't like the tsv, I personally don't like jogger pants with elastic on the bottom, the legs just do not stay down. Not a good tsv imo.

However I do have 3 pr of the original tsv by zuda called cityscape pants with the paperbag waistline. Love these pants (blk, sand, olive). So easy to care for too, great spring/summer wear. Recently I found on clearance another style of zuda pants, I think the same fabric in a grey steel and a choco, legs styled a little differently. They should be here in another day or so, can't wait to get these. Many items in this line though that I'm not fond of.

I agree,just wouldn't wear such a thing. Looks like pants in a Noman Rockwell painting.

Respected Contributor

The mateerial in the TSV looked very thin.

Esteemed Contributor

I find it disappointing that we're still in the "comfort clothing era"........I think the TSV should be something different, so bored with the current styles. JMO.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Elise looks great right now hosting this morning's show "Fashion Deals."

Right now she is wearing the ruched back top with long sleeves in "chestnut".

I'm a bit confused about the color though, the listing calls it "chestnut" but live and on my screen, it looks like a mulberry (or kind of grape); I do not see any brown in it.

Anyway, it is a stunning color on E!

I would purchase if I could be more sure?

@LTT1   IMO, it looks like a color I'd call "raisin".

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD Just FYI I watched a recent presentation of the TSV and the rep sad there was no elastic at the hem.  It is just a band of the same material as the leg.

Esteemed Contributor

Question for Zuda wearers.  They say it is cool to the touch and moisture wicking.  But wouldn't wearing these pants make the wearer feel hot, since the material is mostly polyester?  I find I get uncomfortably hot wearing polyester.

Thanks for your answers!