Esteemed Contributor

Re: Zuda Fashions

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 I saw a later presentation of the top with Kerstin, and the color looked different in Kerstin's set from the rep's set when they did the side by side shot.  More raisin in Kerstin's side, and more chestnut on the rep's side.  So I am guessing the color is sensitive to lighting.  I have noticed this in several garments lately, when they do side by sides, the colors differ in the 2 sets.  But I do see a tinge of chestnut in the Kerstin set as she was going through the colors to finish the presentation.  Just my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@LTT1   Don't like the tsv, I personally don't like jogger pants with elastic on the bottom, the legs just do not stay down. Not a good tsv imo.

However I do have 3 pr of the original tsv by zuda called cityscape pants with the paperbag waistline. Love these pants (blk, sand, olive). So easy to care for too, great spring/summer wear. Recently I found on clearance another style of zuda pants, I think the same fabric in a grey steel and a choco, legs styled a little differently. They should be here in another day or so, can't wait to get these. Many items in this line though that I'm not fond of.

I have all that you mention, in all those colors, & love them.  I believe some criticise without ever trying this line.

Contributor
@NYCLatinaMe I can’t speak to Zuda, but I own Vuori brand joggers in a similar fabrication. They are super comfy and breathable. I’ve worn them outside in warmer days and also for working out. The Zuda seems to be QVCs version and I hope the material is as nice. I’m taking a chance and ordering.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @sipofwine I may try them myself.  Curious...

Honored Contributor
@NYCLatinaMe
Thank you very much for replying!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor
@PINKdogWOOD
I will look up the cityscape pants.
Will love hearing how the ones you ordered suit.
I did see some in rosewood in Q stock thst have zippered pockets.
Ordered the joggers awhile ago in the blush color.
Thanks!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1   After checking  most of their pants are called 'cityscapes'. The first ones I bought are the ankle pants with paperbag sort of waist. The new ones I just received are the 'pull on' with drawstring waist. The smalls fit perfectly just like the other ones. Love all of them!

Honored Contributor

Re: Zuda Fashions

[ Edited ]

@millieshops, @Violet Blue   Honestly, for me it doesn't matter how the bottom is made, I just don't like joggers for me.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   I actually don't buy any style bottom  that doesn't hold its shape unless it's stretched onto a body.  That probably eliminates most joggers for me also. I was just reacting to the comment on the elastic in the leg band - none there which is better than some there from my perspective.

overall I do not buy much that women who have good bodies for joggers probably like to wear.  Can't say I blame them at all for their choices and I can't imagine a clothing retailer doing well in today's world by catering just to what I like to wear.  Fortunately I still manage to find more than I really need to buy.

I bought the same paperbag waist pants from Zuda and absolutely love them.  They fit like a dream (and I am a difficult pant fit).  Can you share how you get the wrinkles out?  I have washed them numerous times, steamed them and even tried lightly ironing and the they still have the shipping creases.  i have worn them and while they do not really acquire new wrinkles I just can't seem to get the existing ones out.  Thank you!