Esteemed Contributor

Re: Zendaya at New York Fashion Week.....

Beautiful girl.Terrible outfit. Makes her look cheap.

Esteemed Contributor

She is looking like a young version of Jennifer Lopez in this.

So tired of every starlet covering half or less of their chest.

Cheap, trashy, no class look.

Honored Contributor

No idea who she is. Really tired of women showing so much of their breasts as though that's all they have to offer.

A little cleavage goes a long way and leaves something to the imagination.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The fussiness of the jacket detracts from her beauty - the exhibitionism is so overt that it eludes the description of a strong, competent, intelligent women. She projects the attitude, but her clothing exudes a conflcting message.  She doesn't need to go Shirley Temple, but may have gone over the top.

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

The wide open front is all about "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!"

"but don't stare or say anything even slightly flirty or suggestive or se*ual or complimentary, i want you to look and admire them otherwise I wouldn't have them hanging out but just sneak quick glances then pretend you didn't notice." It just makes no sense. Sooner or later this trend is bound to go the way of the cold shoulder. 

But the last female celebrity I would have expected to cave in to this popular exhibitionist style is Zendaya. 

Esteemed Contributor

She is such a beautiful young woman, but I feel that she is not confidently pulling off this look. It's almost three looks in one. I think the duster is a tad busy, and sadly am struggling to appreciate this look. With less feathers, a pair of strappy heels and a different hairdo, it would be perfect.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Like the top half but the rest looks like ruffled chicken feathers to me.  She does look good in it though.  It seems she could make anything look great!!

Honored Contributor

No ,it looks like she is molting

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I think this kid is just beautiful and I do like the way she dresses.  I like the outfit.  I am just so sick of looking at every starlet's "everything"-- It's not fashion, it's exhibitionism.  Do they really need the attention? 

I'm not a prude, I think a bit of reveal is fine, but this cut to the belly, slits up the leg to the navel.  It's old, has been done..move on.