Honored Contributor

Zara Tindall's Royal Ascot At Home Outfit

Princess Anne's daughter and her husband Mike wore these outfits to do an interview from home about the race and sheltering at home. I guess they are having

the race without fans. Will miss the fashion.

Zara wore the Beulah London Darsha dress. Custom fascinator by Juliette millinery. Shoes by Emmy London.

beulah-dress-z.jpg

zara-mike-z.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Zara Tindall's Royal Ascot At Home Outfit

Sheltering at home.......good idea

Honored Contributor

The color, the print, the sleeves, the style and the bow , all unappealing and frumpy.  However, it does look better on Zara but still not a stand out.

Honored Contributor

UGLY !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

So many Royals seem to go out of their way to look frumpy, regardless of their age. For those who watched SNL years ago, do you remember Dana Carvey as The Church Lady? I rest my case.

Honored Contributor

At first I thought Mike's top hat should be grey, to match his suit.  But then I saw it matches his shoes, so all is well.  They know more about fashion than I do, at any rate.

Trusted Contributor

The Tindalls are presenting themselves in the UK's typical Royal Ascot style.  Even Princess Di wore "frumpy"  to the R.A.  Anyway, they are a good lookin' couple.  Cute...Smiley Very Happy  When we get invited to that ascot, we must wear frumpy,  

Honored Contributor

I've seen many photos of Zara and Mike relaxing at play, and am guessing their "at home" wear consists of jeans and sweatshirts.  They are horsey and sports people. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think it's great of them to wear a traditional outfit for the occasion since people can't go.

I always look forward to see people in appropriate for the race outfits!  Especially the Queen.  I wish she could have gone even if solo!  Just ride through in the carriage.

How she must miss it. 

Honored Contributor

I love this dress and print.

I'd wear it in a fast minute.

Love the color of blue, too.

Wishing them all well and safe, including the precious horses.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).