Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

2556878712_1_1_1.jpg

I love this look, except I'd like it with a boot or heels.

Honored Contributor

I am not familiar with these designs but looking through the pictures I find them very appealing.  It is a chic sophisticated group of fashions, the dresses are elegant and the jackets simple in style but classy!.  Usually I like color in fashion but this collection is perfect in black and white!

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I am not familiar with these designs but looking through the pictures I find them very appealing.  It is a chic sophisticated group of fashions, the dresses are elegant and the jackets simple in style but classy!.  Usually I like color in fashion but this collection is perfect in black and white!

@spiderw  - the company is based in Spain. Founded by Amancio Ortega in 1975, it is the flagship chain store of the Inditex group, the world's largest apparel retailer. The fashion group also owns brands such as Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home and Uterqüe. The company operates over 2,220 stores and is present in 88 countries.

The designs are contemporary and decent price points

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

It's from a couple years ago, but interesting Forbes article

https://www.forbes.com/sites/pamdanziger/2018/04/23/zaras-difference-pull-people-in-not-push-product...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

2556878712_1_1_1.jpg

@Caligurll 

I agree and those jeans are really nice. Zara has some cute, contemporary, fashion. I even have one of their sweaters that I really like but one thing I noticed when in the store is the hand of a lot of their garments is a little rough. But then I'm a really tactile shopper that has to touch everything! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   These designs are comfortable/stylish and 90% of my clothing is black/white.  But, like you, the texture, hand of a garment is everything.  I'm very tactile and the cloth has to feel good against my skin.  These days I'm also seeking and replacing my wardrobe with more natural fibers.

Honored Contributor

Chi-town girl

Thanks for the information!  You are well informed and obviously a fan of this design!    While I am not a fashion follower, I do appreciate what goes into great designs.

Respected Contributor

Zara, Forever21, H&M = throwaway clothes.

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

2556878712_1_1_1.jpg

I more than love this look, I've been wearing it for years.  They stole my look...LO   I have a white unstructured blazer with tie belt and I wear it alot in the summer with jeans and my thong sandals.  

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Zara, Forever21, H&M = throwaway clothes.

Have you actually shopped all 3 retailers @ahoymate ?

i have shopped all 3. Per my experience Zara is superb.

What I also like about Zara is they are constantly adding new items, weekly. You are unlikely to see someone else wearing your item. They keep things fresh and relevant. Drawback is that you need to shop quickly if you want something due to limited stock.  I know how to style 'high' and 'low' priced items like a Zara jacket with Theory pants for an updated look without busting the budget