Honored Contributor

Beaded bucket bag

6444510050_1_1_1.jpg

2499082020_1_1_1.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Kimono dress

LIMITED EDITION LONG KIMONO

2389016710_1_1_1.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

LIMITED EDITION WIDE LAPEL JACKET

2385021721_6_1_1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Limited Edition Italian Yarn dress and duster/cardi

6873022104_2_3_1.jpg

6873022104_6_1_1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Zara has some really cute things! 

The first time I had ever heard of them was back in 2007 and had gone on a trip with DH and another couple.  We were in Barcelona and wandered into their flagship store. 

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

The first time I had ever heard of them was back in 2007 and had gone on a trip with DH and another couple.  We were in Barcelona and wandered into their flagship store. 

@haddon9  - traveling to Spain is on my 'to do' list! Culture, beautiful region and a 'foodie' destination Heart

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9  - traveling to Spain is on my 'to do' list! Culture, beautiful region and a 'foodie' destination Heart

@Chi-town girl It was beautiful and so much fun!  I was supposed to go back to Spain (this time Madrid & Andalusia) in June but of course that's not happening now....maybe next year.

I hope you get to go too! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Chi-town girl It was beautiful and so much fun!  I was supposed to go back to Spain (this time Madrid & Andalusia) in June but of course that's not happening now....maybe next year.

@haddon9  - DEFINITELY!  Also top on our travel list is a return trip to Italy Heart we will have a renewed appreciation for travel once we get thru this temporary crisis

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9  - DEFINITELY!  Also top on our travel list is a return trip to Italy Heart we will have a renewed appreciation for travel once we get thru this temporary crisis

@Chi-town girl   LOVE Italy!  I would love to go back someday too.  It's so sad what has happened to both Italy & Spain.  I hope they recover quickly.