Respected Contributor

Zac Posen shares unseen photo of Princess Eugenie in her second wedding dress

Zac Posen shares beautiful unseen photo of Princess Eugenie in her second wedding dress

Zac Posen has shared a never-before-seen photo of Princess Eugenie in her striking second wedding dress on social media in celebration of the royal's 29th birthday over the weekend.

Eugenie's romantic blush gown was custom-made by Posen, and the princess recently revealed that it was based on the outfits Grace Kelly wore in 1955 film To Catch a Thief.

Eugenie married Jack Brooksbank at St George's Chapel in Windsor in October last year.

Posen is seen kneeling down behind her as he holds her veil, beaming up at the Princess.

And paying tribute to the royal before wishing her a happy birthday, Zac wrote alongside the picture: 'Every now and then you meet somebody who just knocks your socks off.'

Image may contain: 2 people, wedding

Image result for Zac Posen has shared a never-before-seen photo of Princess Eugenie in her striking second wedding dress on social media in celebration of the royal's 29th birthday over the weekend. Eugenie's romantic blush gown was custom-made by Posen, and the princess recently revealed that it was based on the outfits Grace Kelly wore in 1955 film To Catch a Thief.  Eugenie married Jack Brooksbank at St George's Chapel in Windsor in October last year.
Valued Contributor

Re: Zac Posen shares unseen photo of Princess Eugenie in her second wedding dress

That is strikingly beautiful, and she is beaming.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Zac Posen shares unseen photo of Princess Eugenie in her second wedding dress

So pretty!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt wrote:

Zac Posen shares beautiful unseen photo of Princess Eugenie in her second wedding dress

Zac Posen has shared a never-before-seen photo of Princess Eugenie in her striking second wedding dress on social media in celebration of the royal's 29th birthday over the weekend.

Eugenie's romantic blush gown was custom-made by Posen, and the princess recently revealed that it was based on the outfits Grace Kelly wore in 1955 film To Catch a Thief.

Eugenie married Jack Brooksbank at St George's Chapel in Windsor in October last year.

Posen is seen kneeling down behind her as he holds her veil, beaming up at the Princess.

And paying tribute to the royal before wishing her a happy birthday, Zac wrote alongside the picture: 'Every now and then you meet somebody who just knocks your socks off.'

Image may contain: 2 people, wedding

Image result for Zac Posen has shared a never-before-seen photo of Princess Eugenie in her striking second wedding dress on social media in celebration of the royal's 29th birthday over the weekend. Eugenie's romantic blush gown was custom-made by Posen, and the princess recently revealed that it was based on the outfits Grace Kelly wore in 1955 film To Catch a Thief.  Eugenie married Jack Brooksbank at St George's Chapel in Windsor in October last year.

What a great photo!

Thanks for posting.

Several years back I saw him @ a local Neiman Marcus event.  He seems super nice!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful, beautiful dress.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@lmt Thank you for posting this great pic. The dress looks apricot-colored, but the description says "blush." Eugenie is absolutely radiant in this photo.
I didn't know her gown was inspired by Grace Kelly in To Catch A Thief. I remember well Grace's gowns and jewelry in that film.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For what it's worth, I think Eugenie stole the show. Both her wedding ensembles were lovely and somewhat unique. We all have our own opinions but while Kate's outits were pretty and Meghan's somewhat attractive, Eugenie's really shined... They went beyond mere 'bridal'. Skipping the veil altogether and donning that awe-inspiring tiara spoke volumes... She looks every bit the princess...

Image result for eugenie's tiara

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I loved that dress even more than her wedding dress. I think it would be a gorgeous wedding dress in white or ivory.  It's a dress that's so beautiful that it's such a shame that it will only be worn once. Unless she has a daughter. It's timeless, so it could be worn decades from now.

Edith Head designed Grace Kelly's outfits in that movie. My guess is that these two were the inspiration.

d080d7c23228cfd0cd2a8fe2012fd38b.jpg4b55888ffb2ab8693d83fd649c00af72.png

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@lmt  Thank you for posting the pictures.  She looks radiant and the dress is stunning.  I know nothing about Zac Posen, but he is quite handsome.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed watching Zac Posen when he was on Project Runway a few years back.  He was always very kind and professional in his demeanor on the show.

This is a great picture of both of them.