Super Contributor

Re: Zaa Zsa Gabor on Joan Rivers

Joan made as much fun of herself and family as she did others. All comedians who stayed around as long as she did used dark comedy. Anyone who took it to heart was ridiculous. It's comedy. They should be more delighted that they are still being thought of and mentioned, keeping their name alive as fame is so fleeting. And haven't all of their famous "dames" like Zsa Zsa said very bad things about others in their days of glory? Yes !!!! How soon they forget !

Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 Qlady100 said:

Joan made as much fun of herself and family as she did others. All comedians who stayed around as long as she did used dark comedy. Anyone who took it to heart was ridiculous. It's comedy. They should be more delighted that they are still being thought of and mentioned, keeping their name alive as fame is so fleeting. And haven't all of their famous "dames" like Zsa Zsa said very bad things about others in their days of glory? Yes !!!! How soon they forget !

Agree, and if the tables were turned and it was Ms Gabor that passed, I'm sure Joan would have made a similar comment about the situation. That's comedy for you.

Respected Contributor

I agree with sparklestar. Joan would have made a joke about zsa zsa but Joan was an actress as she stated and comedy was her role. Yes, she joked about everything but she would never be that viscous. Joan had a kind heart. I met her several times. Zsa Zsa was never nice. She never had anything nice to say about anyone and she meant what she said. Unlike Joan, who again was a comedian. It also seems to me, that her husband has always looked for some kind of publicity.
Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

Zsa Zsa is 97 years old?????

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown