Honored Contributor

DD buys cute items for the DGCs from Z, but not often. She says Carters is best for daily life with constant washing.

She has purchased some for herself... I will ask her for more info. I think she did say that one has to check the site often as merchandise is changed often(?)

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I've downloaded the ipad Zulily app so I can see what they are selling. I never surf their website with my browser because they want you to set up an account first.

So far just doing a looksee with their app I'm not impressed. I looked at the Delta Burke underwear on Zulily. That brand used to be sold at Zellers in Canada before HBC closed all of their stores. Then I saw the brand at TJ Maxx, Marshall's, and Winners in Canada and the brand was ok, but nothing special. It's plus sized lingerie that I don't see sold in Canada anymore. I'm going to guess that this line is manufactured for TJX so I'm wondering if thid brand is being manufactured for Zulily too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, I have bought from Zulily in the past, carefully. Last month I got a steal on a pair of Fly London boots, luckily they fit as I hadn't tried on this brand and they were non-returnable. I spent an hour looking at their clothes yesterday, and every single piece that interested me was non-returnable. I do buy kids' clothing there because fit isn't as critical. Too big? They will grow into it. Too small? It will fit little sister. 

My my fear is that with Z now under Q ownership, Q will decide it will be another point to unload their as-is and clearance items.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

Re: ZULILY and the Q

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack I agree with you. I looked at Crocs shoes the Busy Day style since I bought them this summer however every single thing I looked at had a no return policy. I do believe that applied to most of what I looked at, so no go for me.

I saw some RFID armored wallets from Fig that I thought I might like but at $5.95 a pop shipping, I said "nope", just not going to pay that much for something that can be slipped into a small padded envelope and shiiped out for $1.50. 

ETA: Yikes! I just checked out what's new today. I wonder if the Q knew they would be selling risque lingerie a la Fredericks of Hollywood. I guess I am too prudish for some of this stuff, The store is called Burlesque Fashion

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.