Valued Contributor

ZULILY.... Three strikes..I'm out.

I just have no luck with stuff on Zulily...Bought some basic t shirt tunic tops. I am a size M 6/8 according to THEIR sizing charts. and that sounds about right for any sizing chart. given the measurements. So I patiently waited for their arrival.. they were very "cute" but they were AT LEAST a 1 or 2 X... Back they go... not expensive, and HATE returning stuff. twice ive got shoes that were a bomb. my usual size were too big.. so I'm done with Zulily.... a sister company of the Q?? hmmm. 

Honored Contributor

Re: ZULILY.... Three strikes..I'm out.

[ Edited ]

I've had fantastically good luck with Zulily but the only clothing I've bought has been QVC brands where I'm familiar with the sizing and fit.  I've bought dozens of great shoes at excellent prices and have had very good luck with them fitting.  There are many unique items for house and home but i'd steer clear of most clothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I love Zulily, but I never buy clothing without trying it on...no luck ever doing that, even with QVC.

i have purchased shoes and boots and never had a problem.  I buy a lot of home good products, sheets, quilts, shower curtains, kitchen items, plants and bulbs.

i love Zulily.

Honored Contributor

I’ve also had fantastic luck with Zulily, but I’m very careful.  I only purchase shoes that are brands I already know and own.  

I purchase clothes after looking at each specific sizing chart, since each brand has its own sizing.  If the measurements are vastly different from typical measurements of the same size in brands I already know, I stay away from it, that brand doesn’t know what they are doing.

I’ve gotten great deals on my Ninja coffee maker, Fly London and Clark’s shoes, sterling silver bracelets, Isaac Mizrahi cardigans, Laura Geller makeup, no-name packable luggage cubes, and absolutely beautiful Christmas items. 

Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I’ve also had fantastic luck with Zulily, but I’m very careful.  I only purchase shoes that are brands I already know and own.  

I purchase clothes after looking at each specific sizing chart, since each brand has its own sizing.  If the measurements are vastly different from typical measurements of the same size in brands I already know, I stay away from it, that brand doesn’t know what they are doing.

I’ve gotten great deals on my Ninja coffee maker, Fly London and Clark’s shoes, sterling silver bracelets, Isaac Mizrahi cardigans, Laura Geller makeup, no-name packable luggage cubes, and absolutely beautiful Christmas items. 

Good to know.  I love Isaac's cardigans but I have never seen them on the site. I have bought aerosole shoes and honora which were great. I think you need to be careful and only buy names you know. 

Esteemed Contributor

While I've downloaded the Zulily app on my ipads I seldom actually look at what they have. Their lengthy shipping times and their poor return policy makes me wary of them. I also prefer to shop for clothes and shoes at a bricks and mortar store where I can try them on for fit and comfort. I also buy my cosmetics and skin care at bricks and mortar stores too. 

I've pretty much ditched online shopping since I am in Canada where shipping costs are expensive and so are returns. I'm close enough to stores that it's easy for me to drive to stores. I enjoy shopping in person.

Respected Contributor

I only buy brands I know well.  In one case I bought a shoe style I already owned.  Though the shoes were marked my size, they were at least 2 sizes too big.  The CS rep agreed they were mismarked and gave me full credit and told me to donate the shoes.

Many brands are European and their sizing can run extremely small.

Honored Contributor

@Beansey. True, and some brands only show up on the site for a brief few days, then they are gone. It’s like a flash sale for the brand.   Zulily will let you know when a brand disappears and if you want to know when it returns.  Aimee Kestenberg, Logo, Dooney & Bourke, Puma sneakers have all been there at one time or another.

Respected Contributor

I love when Under Armour has an event on Zulily. The sizes and colors are usually broken but the prices are fantastic.
Honored Contributor

A few years ago I used to look at the catalog site with my little granddaughter, she would pick things she liked and we would order.  For a couple years or so, the items were of good quality, not great, not superior but good and they were very cute.  But the last two times we ordered, they were very trashy and did not look like the pictures.  They grew so much once she put them on that they would have almost fit me and it was just a waste of time.  Never again!