Respected Contributor

Re: ZULILY RETURNS... BEWARE

they usually say pretty clearly about their return policy. I don't buy from them because I don't trust the sizing and w/o returns, I'm not spending my $ with them.

Honored Contributor

On 4/2/2015 mom2m said:

I ordered from them and received a skirt but not the skirt I ordered. They still did nothing for me. I don't order from them anymore.

Twice I've received the wrong merchandise. Both times they sent me a shipping label to return them, refunded my money and gave me a $10, credit. Once I got a vase that was smashed to smithereens. They told me to trash it, refunded my money and gave me the $10 credit.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

On 4/2/2015 Kachina624 said:
On 4/2/2015 mom2m said:

I ordered from them and received a skirt but not the skirt I ordered. They still did nothing for me. I don't order from them anymore.

Twice I've received the wrong merchandise. Both times they sent me a shipping label to return them, refunded my money and gave me a $10, credit. Once I got a vase that was smashed to smithereens. They told me to trash it, refunded my money and gave me the $10 credit.

Wow! I wish that was my case. I might still be shopping with them. I emailed twice and called once. The emails were never answered. The phone representative said they would get back to me but never did. Sometimes it's just getting the right customer service representative to help.

Honored Contributor

I've always sent emails and they're answered within an hour or so. I can't understand why you had a problem. I've commended them on their great CS.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I ordered some casual wear from a brand they had and I loved it! So--the next sale from this same manufacturer came up a few months later and I was right there--ordering my little heart away! I knew about their return policy, but since I had purchased this brand, I thought I'd be fine! I was SO disappointed! Almost $200 worth of clothing and nothing looked like the original quality of the first items! I got on the phone--I was very very happy when they said I could return what I didn't like and they gave me a credit! Now--I will only buy what I 100% know I will like..No shoes, no clothing--unless it is a scarf or something! I would buy a gift item..I still have my credit--nothing has "spoken" to me--especially now that I take extra-care! I usually only buy things that I will keep anyway--for me to return something, it has to be pretty bad! I think I got lucky with the credit I got, but I won't be taking any more chances like that again!

Respected Contributor

I haven't ordered but have browsed ...good thing I didn't as I would not shop at a no return policy place...BUT if they mistake was theirs and the item broken..I would be fighting it big time ..that is just plain wrong.

One thing if you don't like the item or it doesn't fit..you clearly know the return policy but if they send something , wrong, broken etc..it is up to them to fix it.

Glad I never ordered.

Respected Contributor

I really LOVE ZuLilly, I have never had to return anything, so perhaps that is why- They do state very clearly though when items are not returnable...

Respected Contributor

You were lucky they gave you a store credit. I received a refund from them once when the ceramic canister I ordered arrived broken in 3 pieces. Their No Return policy is stated below each item description, but I can see how you might miss it. I still order from Zulily occasionally, BUT am sure to check the measurements on each clothing item I'm considering. I started doing this after the XL top I ordered wouldn't fit my slim 30 year old niece. Finally, if you place an order with them on Friday, you'll get free shipping on all of your orders that weekend through midnight Pacific time that Sunday (I guess that would make it Monday). I'll use this if I want to order a heavier home item or something that's priced so low that the shipping would be almost as much as the item's cost.

Trusted Contributor

I've purchased some great things for my grand daughters but for me it's been hit or miss.

Even if you a familiar with the sizing of a brand, you can get something that was improperly sized. I've had it happen with both clothing and shoes.

Then there's the slow shipping.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Zulilly is another CLOSE OUT operation, stocked with merchandise from stores and manufacturers on which they have received substantial discounts. One of the reasons is an inaccurate size range. I prefer web sites with sizing advice, either from the site itself or from customer feedback.