Trusted Contributor

ZUDA Ponte Yoga Pants Sizing?

[ Edited ]

A519351 Zuda Ponte Yoga Pants -- is the specific garment size the "relaxed" measurements?  I do not see that "relaxed" word there, and wonder what size I should get...

If it doesn't list any "relaxed" measurements then I tend to think that there is not much stretch.  WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Thank you!

-Solar Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: ZUDA Ponte Yoga Pants Sizing?

[ Edited ]

@Solar Is My Name wrote:

A519351 Zuda Ponte Yoga Pants -- is the specific garment size the "relaxed" measurements?  I do not see that "relaxed" word there, and wonder what size I should get...

If it doesn't list any "relaxed" measurements then I tend to think that there is not much stretch.  WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Thank you!

-Solar Smiley Happy

I think that there isn't much stretch.  One reviewer said that she took an XL, & she is usually a Large. I have many pairs of Zuda leggings and pants, all size Large, except for the Z-Eco woven pants, which are Mediums, although I've been a a Medium in all other lines since forever!  I'm planning to get the pontes also.

Respected Contributor

Re: ZUDA Ponte Yoga Pants Sizing?

I ordered two pairs but haven't gotten them yet. The reviews led me to believe I should size up, so I did. I hope they fit. Smiley Happy I hope yours will too.