Regular Contributor
Does anyone have these? Do you like them? How does the sizing run? Should I go up? Thanks!
Trusted Contributor

You might want to read neg & positive reviews.  They’re divided about fit & quality.  Several mentioned baggy knees, but because models wear everything skin tight, it’s hard to tell.

i will try one in a large, as I don’t like them too fitted for wearing outside.

Honored Contributor

@Seashoregirl 

I can't speak to the leggings but their jeans are fabulous!

Check the size chart. I know that for the jeans it ran differently than most

Respected Contributor

The Yummies of yore when Heather Thompson owned the brand were FAR SUPERIOR to the brand as it stands now (no longer owned by her).

That said...

I have the Yummies of today so-to-speak and yes, go up a size - your body will say thank you.

The hug panel will still do it's job going up a size.

The black fades after a few washings- the other colors not so much, they stay truer.

The knees in either iteration have personally not bagged out in my experience.

I wash them in cold and hand to dry.

Super Contributor

The "newer" leggings are nothing like the original leggings when Heather was involved.   The old leggings were the best out there, no bagging, rolling or fading.   The ones now offered are a bad imitation imo.  The jeans are great.   Order your normal size. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Yummies pants/leggings

[ Edited ]

To me the TS leggings look like the knees are bagging on some of models and also on the vendor.  I can also see lumps and bumps on one of the models. Good leggings should not have those issues. 

ETA - I own a few pairs of their cotton blend leggings...same waistband which is terrific. I did go up one size. Some say they can go up two sizes and still have a good fit. Just depends on how much compression you want or need. Just don't go down in size.