Honored Contributor

Re: Yummie leggings sale on HSN

@Trix wrote:

Laurie Feltheimer is the only vendor I have ever heard be allowed to openly address the line being discontinued on air. Others have disappeared from HSN (as with other TV retailers) without notice to their customers.  Although HSN typically has great sales, it does seem odd for a brand to have every item on sale at the same time.  

If you like a soft bra (the Ahh type style), Yummie bras are really good options in that category. 

Unless HSN is bringing in another vendor to replace Yummie, poor decision.

Rhonda does not offer competitive items that perform as well as Yummie. I've tried her leggings & cami's, they are ok, nothing I reordered.

I wish Heather the best & if she is leaving H, hope Evine picks her up so we can still get TS values. Was anything said during the Yummie clearance shows?  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@End of October - thx for posting! $29.95 for every item? I just ordered more tanks & leggings, wow...

I don't think HSN has done that before, even for discontinued lines. When they discontinued the Hot in Hollywood line, the vendor talked about it during her final clearance shows.

Heather had some shows I think last month, nothing was said about leaving. Love the Yummie line - the fabrics & fit. The smoothing tanks & bottoms are my fav. Leggings are excellent. Usually bought her TS offers b/c they were such great values. 

Most never say anything about leaving Chi!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1

Or maybe they're simply clearing out the old inventory? Making room for all new?

I would hope so Andrea, but I highly doubt it.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@End of October - thx for posting! $29.95 for every item? I just ordered more tanks & leggings, wow...

I don't think HSN has done that before, even for discontinued lines. When they discontinued the Hot in Hollywood line, the vendor talked about it during her final clearance shows.

Heather had some shows I think last month, nothing was said about leaving. Love the Yummie line - the fabrics & fit. The smoothing tanks & bottoms are my fav. Leggings are excellent. Usually bought her TS offers b/c they were such great values. 

She wouldn't say anything about leaving.  I hope I'm wrong.  I just don't think they'd clearance everything out if she was staying.  Hot in Hollywood actually had a few items full price even after they announced she was leaving.  I remember as one was a pair of her jeans I wanted. 

I bought $120 worth of Yummie this week due to Grangie posting the sale.  I'm STOCKED up, lol.  I need no more.

Honored Contributor

The Yummie jeans have been on sale for a long time.  I posted about those I'd say a month or so ago. But at that time, it was just the jeans and some older inventory.

I did check the Yummie FB page and nothing was mentioned about them leaving HSN.  Maybe she is redesigning things?  Over Memorial Weekend she had a sitewide 30% off.

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1

Good morning Win!  As someone who very rarely orders clothing online (unless I can make a return to Anthropologie just down the street), I got caught up in Yummie fever and ordered 2 pair of leggings.  

You made quite a haul.  Care to share your favorites?  

Thanks to everyone on this thread for such very positive comments about the Yummie line!

Frequent Contributor

Happy so many were able to take advantage of this great sale! I didn't hear Heather say anything about leaving HSN on her last show but I think I remember her saying something about not coming back until August? I took it at that time to mean she would be back with a TS. But, as others have mentioned most vendors don't tell us when they are leaving. If you haven't tried her leggings and boyfriend tanks now is a perfect time to try them! You can always return if need be. I have bought many leggings and her's to me are simply the best in quality and most importantly fit! :-)

@ANewHue. You sure did stock up! Score! Lol. I did as well. Fingers crossed Heather is coming back with new inventory. I just hope she doesn't change her leggings. You can't improve on perfection! ;-)
Frequent Contributor

@winamac1 I did about the same damage on my card! Well actually more! 😜. My DIL laughed at me for getting so excited as she put it "over a pair of leggings". I told her well I'm ordering you some so you can see I have a very valid reason to be so excited! That could have been a con on her part to get me to buy them for her. But, at this price I didn't mind it at all. ;-)
Respected Contributor

Heather did not appear on the two shows/ Lynn Murphy and Carrie Smith were the hosts Monday. they used her Yummie sign and stage set.  jmo - if something was up with her they would have had rolled her clearance items into the Clearance shows they do - they will be  coming up starting 6/27 and fashion starts 6/30

someone asked on the HSN forums and the CSR posted: "there are no plans to discontinue the Yummie brand. We don't have any shows scheduled at this time but you can sign up to get When To Watch emails "

Honored Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

Heather did not appear on the two shows/ Lynn Murphy and Carrie Smith were the hosts Monday. they used her Yummie sign and stage set.  jmo - if something was up with her they would have had rolled her clearance items into the Clearance shows they do - they will be  coming up starting 6/27 and fashion starts 6/30

someone asked on the HSN forums and the CSR posted: "there are no plans to discontinue the Yummie brand. We don't have any shows scheduled at this time but you can sign up to get When To Watch emails "

@CatsyCline - thx for the update. Unless there is some legal issue or a new/competitive line like Spanx is being onboarded, hoping to see Heather back in a couple of months with a TS

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri