Honored Contributor

Re: Yummie leggings sale on HSN

@magicmoodz wrote:

As is often the case, I am marching to the beat of my own drummer on the bootcut leggings I ordered.  

While the picture did not show this very well, the leg opening was very wide. I think there was just too much fabric dancing around my ankles.  Lesson learned--I need to stick with barely bell or baby bell cuts. 

I also felt they were too cotton-rich, if that makes sense.  My experience is this kind of fabric collects lint and can appear worn long before say a poly/span blend.

Finally, of all my yoga pants/leggings these were the least comfortable.  

I am glad so many of you love them,  but mine were sent back.  😕

Sorry magic you didn't care for them! I hope I did not steer you wrong.  I love them but I like slight flares.  Hope you are doing well!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I  like the boot cut as an option- a bit different from the normal legging and balances the head to toe look also! . The legging style is also available at the sale price for the duo-  I bought that for my daughter.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl wrote:

@magicmoodz

I completely understand your point about the boot cut.  I am a skinny pants girl through and through.  But I had the opposite reaction to these:  I felt this easy foray into boot cuts made me feel a little hip! Cat Happy

I also went up two sizes to give me more 'pant' versatility.  Anyhoo ~ I appreciate what you are saying.  I just hope your prediction about looking worn before their time won't come true!  Be well.

Hi @islandgrrl  Thank you for you kind comments.  I take ownership for being a lint magnet. 😕   I am also kind of sensitive to fabric at my wrists and ankles and these pants just had too much volume for me to be comfortable.

I am happy they work or you!  Enjoy! 

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

As is often the case, I am marching to the beat of my own drummer on the bootcut leggings I ordered.  

While the picture did not show this very well, the leg opening was very wide. I think there was just too much fabric dancing around my ankles.  Lesson learned--I need to stick with barely bell or baby bell cuts. 

I also felt they were too cotton-rich, if that makes sense.  My experience is this kind of fabric collects lint and can appear worn long before say a poly/span blend.

Sorry magic you didn't care for them! I hope I did not steer you wrong.  I love them but I like slight flares.  Hope you are doing well!

Hi @winamac1!  Oh no, please don't feel responsible.  We are all different.  I have long legs, but you are still taller than me (and, darn it,  more slender) so I am sure that bootcut looks really good on you.  

I am happy you were able to add to your Yummie wardrobe at great prices!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

Hi @winamac1!  Oh no, please don't feel responsible.  We are all different.  I have long legs, but you are still taller than me (and, darn it,  more slender) so I am sure that bootcut looks really good on you.  

Thanks Magic--I hate to steer anyone wrong and YOU of all people!!   I hope you have a great 4th!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

Thanks Magic--I hate to steer anyone wrong and YOU of all people!!   I hope you have a great 4th!!

Thank you, Win!  Hope your holiday is great too!