Respected Contributor

Re: Yummie by Heather Thomson - Today's Special: 4p Shapewear Set

I love Yummie Jeans!!!!  I have at least 8 pair.  They are all I want to wear when wearing jeans.  TSV is a pass for me, already have many of her pieces from past sets. 

Respected Contributor

I like her things bit am confused about the sizing. If i look at the size chart the bust and hip measurements even in the s/m seem fine. But should I order to m/l?

I'm talking about the tanks and the capris.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

I like her things bit am confused about the sizing. If i look at the size chart the bust and hip measurements even in the s/m seem fine. But should I order to m/l?

I'm talking about the tanks and the capris.

I know they say her stuff is not a traditional HSN fit and to size up.  I ordered a set of tanks once and went up one size.  They were skin tight.  I looked like 2 pounds of sausage in a 1 pound casing.

I saw very little of a presentation with Kathy Wolfe today.  I noticed they put the size chart up on the screen and a size 14-18 needed to order the 1x/2x size.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I LOVE her jeans. They are made long and lean, especially through the hips. I'm tall and have narrow hips and thighs... perfection.

Edited to add: she is not a designer who cuts her clothing via "Vanity sizing". The clothes are cut true to size... the size of say 15 plus years ago. I suppose, therefore, one would have to say she runs small or tight. I'm busty and the 3x is too tight for me (for now, lol).

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I LOVE her jeans. They are made long and lean, especially through the hips. I'm tall and have narrow hips and thighs... perfection.

Edited to add: she is not a designer who cuts her clothing via "Vanity sizing". The clothes are cut true to size... the size of say 15 plus years ago. I suppose, therefore, one would have to say she runs small or tight. I'm busty and the 3x is too tight for me (for now, lol).

her jeans definitely dont work for a curvy woman i have found.

i dont think her clothing is cut true to size, i believe it runs smaller than brick and mortar sizing. i am usually a large in "the outside world." this TS is not for me because the l/xl doesnt work for me.....it is not just tight, but way too tight in the hip area......and these items rolled on me.

i do think her brand has some good items (although a bit overpriced). LOVE her leggings, both the skinny and the bootcut and buy those in xl.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Excellent price for all four items.  Lots of coverage so we don't 'squeeze out', so to speak.  I always size up, no matter what..

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

her jeans definitely dont work for a curvy woman i have found.

i dont think her clothing is cut true to size, i believe it runs smaller than brick and mortar sizing. i am usually a large in "the outside world." this TS is not for me because the l/xl doesnt work for me.....it is not just tight, but way too tight in the hip area......and these items rolled on me.

i do think her brand has some good items (although a bit overpriced). LOVE her leggings, both the skinny and the bootcut and buy those in xl.

I ordered her jeans once.  I almost cried trying to get them on.  LOL