Honored Contributor

I've never tried one, they're on a one day special on their site today. $19. I love the longline lace bralette. It looks like more coverage than the usual lace bralette.

Has anyone ever tried them? How is the fit and the comfort and the quality? I can wear bralettes, I have a very small chest.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

Being small chested I only wear bralettes. I haven't heard of Yummie brand though. The only bralettes I buy are those that I can remove the foam cups. I prefer being au naturale. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I didn't order any bralettes, but today they're having a cami and tank special. I needed a new navy and black cami. Added this one for $5 to get free shipping  

hilarystrappyracertank_stainedglass_front.jpg

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I've never tried one, they're on a one day special on their site today. $19. I love the longline lace bralette. It looks like more coverage than the usual lace bralette.

Has anyone ever tried them? How is the fit and the comfort and the quality? I can wear bralettes, I have a very small chest.

Thanks for the heads up!  I have bought them from Amazon and I really like them.  Very comfortable and wash nicely.