Super Contributor

Re: ""Your watch is what people remember you by. . . ""

On 9/26/2014 millieshops said:
On 9/26/2014 golfcartrider said:
On 9/26/2014 SoftRaindrops said: One thing I can set my watch to is to expect the OP to pick apart anything Lisa says. Like Clockwork.

But L.R. makes it so easy to do.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

And she's still the best host on any shopping channel. No one else comes any close. That's my opinion and I'll stick to it until I find a replacement

No one on the horizon at this time.

Actually - you are correct.....she's the best host around.....she does seem a little obsessed with looks of fashion, makeup, all things retail.....HOWEVER, that is her world.....she, now being somewhat of a public figure, is selling even when she's not on the air with what she wears, makeup she is never without, etc. ...she's the Kim K. of the home shopping arena....but everyone keeps watching her and buying!!! That's why she is there!!!!

Super Contributor

I'll probably be remembered for my great beauty, sparkling personality, fantastic wit and brilliant mind. Wink

How about you?

Super Contributor

Wait a minute. I've heard her say that we're judged by our handbags. Which is it? Either? Both? What's a girl to do if a Q host can't keep it straight?!

Respected Contributor

On 9/26/2014 muttmom said:
On 9/26/2014 SoftRaindrops said: One thing I can set my watch to is to expect the OP to pick apart anything Lisa says. Like Clockwork.

Isn't that the truth!

She and others makes it so easy when they say ridiculous things.

Aren't you the poster who is always complaining about others being negative or mean?

Super Contributor

Oh please..I don't wear a watch so I will be noticed.. I wear it

to tell the time..

Respected Contributor

Isn't that the truth!

She and others makes it so easy when they say ridiculous things. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Aren't you the poster who is always complaining about others being negative or mean?

I am not being mean, just honest. There are ways to say things without being down right mean as some do and they get deleted and banned.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Some posters show up only to snark at Lisa.

Respected Contributor

This thread WAS fun. Lets keep it fun and forget the downers.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Frequent Contributor

That is not a surprise to me considering the source. Glad I didn't hear it. I only briefly watch parts of those shows and when I saw the kind of jewelry they were presenting I changed the channel. (thankful for remote controls). And when I channel surf and see a particular host I utilize my next favorite control while watching....the mute button. Works every time and I don't get frustrated with the insane remarks.

Respected Contributor

Hardly anyone wears a watch anymore. Rather, I guess they must be wearing them because so many are offered on QVC, but I don't know anyone who wears a watch.